Sunday, July 08, 2007

Joey and Brittany-All Legs!!


Since it's all about Joey this month....Mom was looking through pictures working on an album and came accorss this. How cute is it?? Now when they stand side by side, Brittany comes to his shoulders...I love pictures....

41 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank goodness we aren't tucking shirts in like that anymore.

endgame adventures said...

Wow...them there have some nice legs!!

Nancy said...

how cute!!!!!!!!!

ok, Lori, you are an idiot of you think Rod is not cute! Are you crazy! well, he's cool anyway, and his songs are way fun to sing too!! And yes, of course i can download songs on itunes, why do you care??

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JUST A FEW WEEKS.

Jen said...

thank god fashion has changed
cute pic though

CHL said...

Nancy - are you referring to Rod Stewart? Because he is definately not cute. He may have had his time, but you are too young to be thinking he is cute. I expect that from my mom.

I love the picture, but Aunt Barb I don't think "we" ever tucked in shirts like that.

Sorry for the negativity! Thank you for the birthday wishes. It has been a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nancy...I care if you can download from Itunes because you said you coldnt wait to get over here to get a Gwen Stefani CD...I just thought it would be quicker to just download them...song by song...or get a CD over there maybe

Nancy said...

i have 3 songs of hers i downloaded, i pay .99 cents per song, i figured i could get a cd same price or cheaper. i mean we can buy them here too, but with the exchange rate, it's just better there. and ok, it's not like i think rod stewart is handsome, gross, but he is cool, and the concert was fun! Ok!!

Nancy said...

lori, that snapfish link is only bringing us to a registration page.

christy, what happened with the wine bar plan?

Mary Lesh said...

What is wrong with Rod Stewart? There is something Hot about that boy. Don't ever try to tell me anything different. Ya'll need to shut your mouth if you don't agree. Hot, hot, hot. That's all I can say.

HH3 said...

Hello Everyone!! :)
Wow, so much is going on in this blog!!!
Forgive Me if I am confused.........
Ok, for the movie, I can do hair and nails. I haven't yet found any acting ability in me.
Happy birthday to everyone in July!!!
Rod Stewart.....Hmm.......There is something about him. I like him.
I LOVE tomtato soup!!!
Sounds like I will be meeting alot you of soon, considering I live in FL I will be here for everyones arrival.
Nancy, you will love Gwen Stephani I have seen her a few times...great show!!! Enjoy.
Talk to you soon.

Unknown said...

what a waker-upper seeing that lovely pic of me and joey on this page! Yeah I was totally dressing up like that for amusement. Joey looks so cute. Nancy did you know I danced on stage with Gwen Stefani (to "Ain't no Holla back girl"). Her bodyguard came up to us in the crowd (probably b/c I was screaming her lyrics louder then she was in the stands) and moved us to the front row and then she pulled us on stage.....prob one of the most amazing experiences...I LOVE her!!

Linda said...

You need to be a go-go dancer in the movie!!

Linda said...

Maybe you can be one of the mad dancers with Nancy and Melissa. Hey, Heather, do you think you can be a mad dancer? Good dancing, just with that disgusted look on your face!!! We all have one of those looks. You know, like when your dancing with someone who can't dance and your thinking...you've got to be kidding me!!! (kind of how Hank looks at me when we're dancing)...Hey, Maybe he can be a mad dancer too!!!

Nancy said...

thank you sailor mom, i do really like rod stewart, thank god someone came to my rescue, for crying out loud! whts wrong with all you other people??
HH3, I have not met you, but I must also try tomtato soup, it sounds kinda good?? fun to say too!
I'm gonna dance with Gewn too then, I didn't know she did that!!? Should I dance mad? Will I embarass Hayle? who cares? I'm getting up there!

Melissa said...

You should definitely do a mad-dance on stage with Gwen. And make sure someone takes pictures!

I didn't get called onto stage, but I did meet Gwen way back when. Weezer (a band, for those of you not hip to it) opened for her at a concert. I saw the lead singer of Weezer walking around after the show and said, "Hey- great show!". I really wouldn't have recognized him except the entire time he performed I was thinking "I think he's wearing women's clothes..." and when I saw his girly shirt pass me, I just blurted out that the show was good. Anyway, turns out he digs Asian chicks and he invited me backstage. Gwen was there (and tiny and gorgeous). I almost got into their tour bus or dressing room (or something even more VIP), but he gave his pass to some girl who was clearly going to put out. And I was more interested in Gwen...

So Brit's not the only one who runs parallel lives with Ms. Gavin Rossdale...

CHL said...

Well I have not met Gwen, but her husband grabbed my hand (he probably loves me). How did I miss the blog that Nancy is going to see Gwen? She is only my favorite performer/fashionista?!

Bridget said...

Wow, I have missed a lot. But anyway Haappy Birthday Christy. Nancy, Rod Stewart is way COOL! And for my brush with celebrities, I kissed Billy Joel. I think I have really dated myself. Ugh!

Bridget said...

Also everyone please write to Joey. Mail, the old fashioned way is his only connection with the outside world. They have mail call every day at 5:00p.m. How lonely when he dosen't get any.

Anonymous said...

Christy...just think he settled for Gwen...Brittany, how cool that must have been. I have seen her in concert too and love her...that had to have been too friggin cool...
I danced with Scorpio (GH)...I think he was happy to see me (ha ha)...I don't think I met anyone else famous. But RS is an OLD man people...youre living in the past!
Okay...I need the dates for everybody's arrivals and departures next month so I can schedule a few things and Hayles party...

Linda said...

I know how that must suck. I read this stupid blog everyday just to keep up on things. I remember a very long time ago (37 years)!! Holy shit.. but Hank was in the Army and his only means of communication was mail. I used to mail him every day, sometimes twice, and I got 13 letters from him. I just came across them the other day...They are so funny!! I must tell you, last season Rod Stewart performed on Dancing With The Stars. he was wearing a shirt that only had three bottons and then the shirt hung upon. His belly was hanging over his pants and we were laughing like you wouldn't believe....He looked so GAY!!! And I would love to try your tomtato soup....You think you are so funny....Those long nails keep hitting the wrong keys..We all know how to spell!!

Nancy said...

oh shut up linda, let me get my laughs how and when i can, if i think it's funny that someone can't spell, let it be man, just let it be......
ok, i talked to pamela anderson on the phone, i saw rodney dangerfield in winn dixie, and i was shopping with tara reid at victoria's secret last year.i think that's it, no dancing yet, but it's coming. Brittany, you must've felt like courtney cox with bruce springstein!! I can't even imagine, didn't you think everyone was cheering for YOU and not Gwen?!! Pink is also coming, should I buy tickets for her too??

Nancy said...

ok, when is the last date joey will be there, so we know when to stop sending cards?
and for all you lazy ass people who have a lame stupid excuse for not sending them, (ooh, i forgot, it was in my purse, ooh i didn't have a stamp, oooh whatever) get out there. I got a really nice card from BB yesterday and it made my day!!! And we can ALWAYS count on MOM-has anyone ever NOT got a card from mom on their birthday or even their anniversary! For crying out loud, she forgets nothing!!

Nancy said...

oooh, I sound FEISTY today!

Linda said...

Maybe you should have some tomtato soup to calm you down!! And I already sent a card to Joey---and I'm going to Spencer's again today to get some more!!!

Anonymous said...

http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=59513549

Brittany, this is a management job with chanel in NY,NY. Maybe you are interested....

Anonymous said...

http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=59390069

Brittany, here is another job with chanel in NY...Manager of Boutique CLient Services. Again, if you are interested.

Nancy said...

I just got 4 really funny cards. I laaaaaffed!

Lori, at first I thought you were implying I should get a job. Good thing you followed up....

Linda said...

Lori, are you a job hunter now?

Unknown said...

Awesome I will send my resume....i have been sending it everywhere lately even out in LA and London...causing my mom a bit of insomnia! And yes when I was on stage I did think everyone was cheering for me...I was not even looking at Gwen I was looking out in the crowd & then when I was "escorted" off I was waving and saying thank you to all my fans. I just got handed a new assignment and it is to organize a men's shoot for next week...needless to say I get to cast the male models & all I have to say is "IT IS GETTING HOT IN HERE" wwwhhheeewww!

CHL said...

Britt, could you email me some headshots of the male models you are considering. Or better yet post them on the blog. I am sure everyone would love to help you select them.

Melissa said...

I'll help with the model search!

And I've been meaning to chime in on the Rod Stewart thing. Ew.
A) He was never that great looking- even in his prime.
B) He's pretty old now
C) Even with Sexy Points for being a musician, he doesn't cut it. Talented? Sure. Hot? No thank you.
I'm sure it was loads of fun though!

And I will send Joey a card- but remind us when he won't be there so I won't accidentally leave it in my purse for a decade...

Anonymous said...

Yes...I am looking for a job. I had a good few years being with the kids...but it is time to move on...plus I need a new van soon!
Anyway, I believe there are more on the NO WAY to Rod being HOT! Nancy and Mary...so wrong!!
Brittany, you should start a blog so your fans will know what you are up to since the concert! Are you just looking at foot shots for the models? Or do you actually get the full deal? I have a thing about ugly feet (can't figure how I ever married Rob with his feet). Julie and I use to make fun of him in 11th grade...he had a broken foot and his toes stuck out...and they were long like my Dad's...we always told him he should wear a sock over his cast!
Brittany, are you coming down in August too? That would be fun...
Okay...gotta go apply for more jobs...and bake more cookies...

Unknown said...

Well the thing with the models is the full deal...not much focus on the feet besides knowing what shoe size they are. Yeah it's been a rough day.
But I am horrifically (Nancy I spell checked that word) bummed that I won't be coming to Florida. I have work on the weekend, sucks but such is life. And I am devastated about not being in the movie!! Who knows though maybe something will come up and I won't have work.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I don't have your email...but there is a position available with Edward Jones in Ft. Lauderdale...the site is below...

http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=36727385&JobTitle=Sales+Opportunity&fn=9009&lid=378&brd=1&cy=us&vw=b&AVSDM=2007-07-09+09%3a02%3a00


Lori

Barbara said...

Well Lori since you are playing head hunter - do you seen any interesting jobs in the Kennesaw - Marietta area.

Anonymous said...

I SWEAR I KEEP FINDING JOBS FOR OTHER PEOPLE...I HAVE SENT MY RESUME TO ABOUT 5 COMPANIES SO WE SHALL SEE...BUT NOTHING IN KENNESAW...YET

Nancy said...

Brit, I wish you hadn't spell checked that word for my amusement purposes, but oh well, there's sure to be a mistake in the future. Like, Barb, saying, 'do you seen any.....' that made me snicker. So anyway, it is gorgeous out here, I'm so glad, because I am hosting an outdoor book sale at school today. yippee!!! Brit-I want your job! seriously, post the photo's-wouldn't that be great!! And BB thinks Rod is way cool too. So there were 3 of us, and surely Kathy thinks so, don't you Linda and Barb? And Cherie and anyone else? Anyway, perhaps we are spending enuf time on him, if pictures of hot male models were posted, we could move on!! Now, I have to go surf and get airline tickets for kathy and for me & pete....

Anonymous said...

I definetly think Rod is HOT, but..I'm 55, who do you think I would think is hot?

Lori, I saw the Ed Jones position but it's for part time.

Brittany, I may be 55 and think Rod it hot but I'm certainly not dead, post the pictures!!!!

My new e-mail is kbraun52@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Well I am casting tomorrow so I will post the ones I think I am going to use. hmmm what should I have for lunch??