Monday, July 16, 2007

Grease is the Word




Hayle went to a 50's Birthday Party yesterday, didn't she look great!

36 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh she looks sooooooo adorable! Great outfit!!!!

Bridget said...

Hayle, you look faaaabulous!!!! Happy belated birthday Gerry. And just so everyone knows, Joey is at camp until Aug. 11. He told me today that it sure feels good to get mail. So please keep sending them. THANKS!!!

CHL said...

You look hot, Hayle! How cute. Was it fun?

Gma17 said...

Where oh where has my Hayle gone? Oh Where oh where can she be??? She looks so grown up and as beautiful as ever..Great outfit too

Mary Lesh said...

Way too cute! Hayle you look all grown up. You are BEAUTIFUL!

Linda said...

She looks like a teenager. Nancy, you better lock her up!!

Jen said...

that is too cute
i will have to call her up next time i decide to dress fashionable!

what a cute birthday party theme, that must be how they do things over in wales:)

Nancy said...

ok, so Hayle and I fly to NC on Saturday, we're very excited. Although Hayle doesn't want to go 'cuz she thinks she'll throw up on the plane, and I'm worried about everything else under the sun!! so everyone say your prayers for us, we don't want to smell of throw up in Rick's car. He's driving us to Carol's where she will have lovely meal waiting for us. Sunday morning we'll go see Monsignior and then off to the malls!! Woo hoo!!!

Unknown said...

Where is everyone...people are slacking & leaving me bored at work. Can we please start blogging! Let's see what can I talk about? The weather is semi-miserable, I work all weekend (blahh), Justin Timberlake is in town so maybe he will ask me out on a date when Jessica is not around =), it looks like a volcano may have erupted in front of my work and everyone is wearing face masks...a tad bit dramatic, and it's only 11:17 and I am freaken starving!

Nancy said...

who is justin dating? Jessica?? I'm outta the loop. I agree, I hate it when there's no blogging!! And I'm freaking out trying to remember everything I need to pack, and I can't find my notebook that has my list of things to remember to bring back with me, AND I just got a fox news alert that the feds are investigating a ROCKET LAUNCHER FOUND AT A HOME NEAR FLIGHT PATH FOR NEW JERSEY'S NEWARK AIRPORT!!!! Please pray for us!!

Mary Lesh said...

Consider it done Nancy.
Sorry you are bored Brittany. I don't know how you feel because I am always so busy. No down time for me. Although, when I do have down time, I find yahoo games a great time waster.

HH3 said...

Hayle looks cute!1 I will meet her soon :)
Brittany, My sister lives in NY and she was in the city with all that smoke also.....Scary!! Omg Justin was here in FL in Feb ( he came to visit me for Valentine's Day ;) ) 6th row center Awesome show!!! He has a special on HBO Sept 9th if your interested.
Have a good night!!

Nancy said...

where IS everyone!!!??? We are in NC, shopping our butts off! Fun! Tomorrow off to Nordstrom for shoes and some Bobbi Brown. Where have YOU been and what is new with you??!!

Unknown said...

nancy I am so jealous you guys are shopping your butts off!! I would LOVE to be doing that right now! Instead I am eating my butt off, well not literally b/c that would be gross, but I have had like 45 cookies today & a grilled cheese & a bagel....eehh.

Nancy said...

Brittany! You are SOOO Funny! I was cracking up reading that! Well, we shopped and shopped, but I still have a Butt! I'll have to do some more. But I got lotsa Bobbi but only 1 pair of shoes. Hayle got 4 pairs and books, lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. OMG! Tomorrow, have a wax, and a stress test. So far Dr's appointments when well, but the freaking eye dr. ripped me off to the tune of $175. OMG!! I was mad for like an hour! ok, gonna watch a little tv. Only Brittany and I care to type. So, we'll just keep on............... (right Brit?)

Jen said...

wow that is a lot of shopping. nancy i know about dr. ripping you off, that is the story of my life. i want to get my passport so badly so i can come over there! i've never been out of the US before ! that is terrible and needs to be changed.

i wrote in the last blog about me being in florida in august. i don't know if you guys saw it or not. adam and i will be there august 12-16th in ft lauderdale for a lil vacation! i'm really excited. if anyone is available i'd love to see you:) let me know!

CHL said...

Go figure I won't be there Jen. Leeman and I are moving there the weekend of Aug 31. But since we are moving there any other vacations we can hang out.

If anyone has any job suggestions or connections please just let me know. I am sick of sending out resumes with no response. Maybe in person I will have better luck.

Nancy I am so glad to know you and Hayle made it safe (and no throwing up?) Can't wait to see everyone.

Nancy said...

oh, well Hayle did throw up. We were on approach, if she had held on 2 minutes we would have landed. THE GROSSEST THING JUST HAPPENED!!! Ok, I took Hayle and her friend Natasha to see Hairspray tonight (really cute!) we dropped natasha off, and as we were walking to the car, I was wearing mules, so they 'flapped' just a tiny bit when I walked. I THOUGHT a piece of bark slipped in there. No, I hoped it was bark. I quickly took off my shoe 'cuz it didn't shake out. It was a squished bug of some kind! OMG, I felt it squish!! Oh, I think I will throw up!!
Jen, we are comng off the cruise on the 12th, Sunday morning. We are driving to Busch Gardens either Sunday or Monday. (I think Monday) so we could try to see you Sunday. But we'll have to have a plan, maybe meet at lori's or something??? my cell # is 646-640-3289

Nancy said...

Hey, are we all going for pedicures together??

Nancy said...

ok, you people come on!! Brittany, where are YOU at least????

Gma17 said...

Well, I know I am not as exciting as Brittany or as funny as Nancy but I thought I would write any way..Talked to Kathy today and she is coming down Sunday too.I think Bridget is coming in on Thursday , so maybe pedicures then...When is Mary getting here???? And Christy.. better write and let us know. Oh by the way remember when I slid on something on the front porch on Carolina Ave.? Looked down and saw that I had skinned a lizard..That was pretty gross..YUK!!!

Unknown said...

eewww G-ma why are you always hurting pour innocent animals! Nancy tell Hayle not to worry about the vomit on the plane, it's like a ritual for me. And I lay in agony moaning and groaning on everyone around me w/ my legs and arms sprawled out. I always want to sit next to my brothers on planes b/c they crack me up but I have come to find out that they always fight over who HAS to sit next to me.
Christy you should read (well actually not out in stores yet) Cathie Black's (Pres. of Hearst) new book. And I must agree with her when she says there is no such thing as sending a resume (especially via e-mail) and just getting a call-back (well it does happen but....u get it). You have to call and stalk and ask if you can set up an informational interview. Just call me...you would totally love the book!

CHL said...

Brit....
send this book with your mother or mail it to me whichever is quicker.
You know I love a business book by a female powerhouse. I read all of Kate White's nonfiction books 3 times each.

Hayle - Britt is lying she does not sprawl out and moan and groan. I have been on a plane with her and never witnessed this, but fear not I am certain she does get sick and probably passes out.

I will be leaving Athens Thursday after work and I will get to Florida around 8-10am on Friday. You can count me out on pedicures though. I have too much to do while down there. Visit with family, find a job, find a place to live, and film a movie. All in three days.

Grandma - that is disgusting about the lizard. It made me throw up a little in my mouth. (Where else would I throw up)

Mary Lesh said...

Melissa and I will be getting in Friday about 3:00. Remember this all started b/c Nancy wanted to visit Vince and thought Bridget and I should try to come down. We need to squeeze Vince in somewhere. Nancy, when do we see Vince?

Gma17 said...

Sorry but Kathy is not coming down this week...Her boss cannot give her off next week but she will be down for the weekend.So it is up to Nancy for the pedicures...Mary, I thought John was coming too. Aren't you all playing golf???? See you all soon!

Nancy said...

Christy, hello, we visit with family while ALL getting pedicures!! It's the ultimate girl visit thing. We are ALL doing it. MARY!!--I thought you called Vince, didn't you?? Someone told me you did. Please call him. If you dont get in til Friday afternoon, how about Friday night?? Does that work for everyone?? Let us know via the blog if you're in on the Vince dinner night and someone will book it. Mary call Vince--or do I have to?? Eeek, I'm so excited!! PS. I've seen every Dr. known to mankind, and no one can find anything wrong with me, I am very healthy.

Mary Lesh said...

Glad to hear you are so healthy. I did call Vince, but I didn't set up a play date because I did not have the dates. I think Friday for dinner will be great.
John is not coming because he said this is a girls thing and he doesn't feel like driving 20 hours over a three day period.
Boorring! ( this is not a misspelled word. I used the extra letters for emphasis)

Nancy said...

I thought you had, thanks! Do you want to ask him about Friday then? This'll be so much fun!! I'm glad I'm healthy too, but sick of Dr's appointments. (hey, I wonder, healthy, but sick of....) anyway. So you are driving alone?? That's no fun. It's not 20 hours really, is it? That kinda sucks! you should fly. check last minute.com something. Mom, I have not received any emails about rachels carepage. that's weird, can you send me the email you got??

CHL said...

Nancy it is great to hear you are healthy. Why did you need every Dr. to confirm that? I guess it is a Braun thing? I am always convinced something is wrong with me. However, since I started working out I question this less.

I am sooo excited I want to skip this week! I will feel much better. Everyone say prayers I get a job soon.

Mary Lesh said...

Melissa is riding with me. I will have fun and I will have a car.

Nancy said...

OH YEAH!!!! I thought Melissa wasn't going to make it!! What about Brittany, is she coming??? Chris, it's only because we're here, and I have insurance, and being put on a medicine recently to reduce my cholesterol scared me. I figured my arteries were totally clogged and i was going to have a heart attack, however, I am not. yeah!

Unknown said...

Nancy congrats on the healthy-ness! I have to work this weekend & couldn't get off...totally sucks! I am so mad...I feel like hitting myself!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Nancy,
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuuu

Hope you had a great day. Enjoy your cruise.

Unknown said...

dooo dooo dooo dooo....hmmm hmm hmm hmm... (whistle whistle whistle)...don't worry staying busy while everyone....literally EVERYONE... is down in Florida.....(whistle whistle whistle)

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Nancy, hope you had a great time.

Where are all the stories and / or pictures of the "girls" weekend on So Fla?

Gma17 said...

Happy Anniversary Rick and Cherie!

Enjoy!!!