Monday, April 23, 2007

PARTY

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so EXCITED about the party. We will be leaving early Wednesday morning for Orlando to hang with Rick & Cherie and then off to Deerfield sometime Friday. I don't think we have seen Carl since he got married. Geez 1995, 12 years ago - can't wait to see him and everyone else. Mom don't forget we claimed your living room. Is everyone ready to PARTY?!?!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Gma17 said...

This blog is drving me INSANE. I can never sign in .I keep having to join again........Any way I am ready to party....And my floor is still there Barb.You do not have a thing to worry about

Anonymous said...

Try signing in on the Braun blog home page up on the right hand corner and not the one on the comment page. Use your e-mail address, such as (---@comcast.net) as your user name and not GMA17 and then your password.

Barb we are looking forward to seeing everyone also. We found Kevin Casey and he will be there.

Heather is starting to get all jacked up. Hell, Lori is getting all jacked up.

Unknown said...

I'm getting excited too. We (Cherie and I) leave Thursday am for Orland, although I think I need to take Wednesday off, as well. I know I haven't seen carl since his wedding too. I expect it will be lot's of fun, they usually are. I'm planning on wearing a Hawiian shirt, hope that's ok.

Linda said...

Hey gma, did you try using your email address as your user ID. It works pretty good, doesn't it!!! Funny how simple it is when you do it right!!! Of course you know I had to show Hank how. hahahahaha....and if ya believe that one, I'll tell you another one this weekend at the PARTY .....Can't wait!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

I am so excited about this weekend. I have been so busy, I need a break. And what better kind of break than a Braun get together. Is Brian getting excited? We know all the girls are excited. It's what we do.

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous! Someone better let me know what's going on!! PLEASE!