Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Well, it may be none of Christy's business, but I haven't decided yet because I still do not know why she asked. Christy, we're all waiting??????? Anyway, Hayle is at sports camp and loving it, I am just hanging out at home. Yesterday I pretended to have money and went and viewed that house near me. Can I just say, Oh My God!! If I could live there, I would be happy. So happy, I may stay here forever. Ok, not that happy, but really happy. It's so big though. I'd have to have Christmas over here and you could all come and stay in it. The staircase is so wide and it's original, so like 120 years old. It's like, well, I'd have to wear hoop dresses and talk with an accent and carry a little lace fan and just go up and down the stairs all day. I want it, I want it bad. So, I've become a gambler. Playing the lottery like a ravenous, drunken old man in Vegas. What's new with you all??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
Kathy, when you said you read Running With Scissors and you didn't realize it was supposed to be funny, I thought you were stupid. Because I bought the book, read the back of it, and it said how funny it was. Well, you are not stupid. I am a little more than halfway thru it, and I do not like it. I will however finish it, because I've started it. I don't know how/why anyone could have made a movie about it. Has anyone seen it?? I mean, I just read how the 'Dr.' had his daughter fish his poop out of the toilet and put it on the picnic table to dry, as it was a message from God. It is disgusting and sick!!! UGH!
Oh I could not even finish Running with Scissors. Think I only got through the first 20 pages. IT was horrible.
I love the elliptical! Was doing 3 miles a day but then I got bored. I am much better in classes...they keep me occupied.
Christy do you serve champagne at your wine bar?
Nancy, I would love to wear a hoop skirt and talk with a fancy accent and run up and down the stairs with you. That sounds like fun. But right now I'm shopping for an outfit to wear to the Opera show. My friends, Nancy Braun, Cheryl, and Lauren are taking me to the show on April 25th. I not only want to meet her, I want her to call me later. Just to talk. I think that would be cool. Christy just let me know when you are planning this trip. Kathy when did Uncle Tom say that? I haven't even sent Shaban (SPELLING) her wedding or rather prom gift.
Bridget, you're going to an Opera! Wow, oh my god, how fun! I didn't know you were into opera. I'd much rather see Oprah, since that's what I read, but when I was looking at the screen with my mouth hanging open and Hayle walked in and said WHAT?. I didn't tell her, I just told her to read it. She said, 'I don't get it'. I'm like, duh, read it. She read it to me and said opera. Then I GOT it. OK. No, seriously, HOW did they do that!!?? I am SOOO Jealous!!. Mom, who is Antonia? Ok, well, I'll let you all know if I win the lottery. It's tonight, and Friday. Hayle hopes you like the opera...
Oh Christy, here's Mrs. Fitz address. She will be here for another month.
Jane Fitz
23 Plasturton Gardens
Cardiff CF11 9HG
How does the video look, how long is it? I am sending her your address as well. She asked for it to send you 2 a thank you note, she really loved the DVD!
I love opera, I sing it all the time. But I love Oprah even more. I hope I don't call her Opera. Wouldn't that be akward.
Mom you are really funny on the blog. Not in person though. Just kidding just kidding. Ya ya ya so I've had quite a busy day so far....Lara Spencer (from the Insider) called and I had to help her with something. She called me sweetie (little does she know I am not that sweet). Even though she was only on the phone for 35 seconds (I even put Her on hold) I am sure I was a HUGE help, and she could not have done it without me. Yaaaa (sigh, deep breath) so I am sure she likes me and might even call me later...just to chat!
who is Lara Spencer? Should I know her? I am so out of it. Brittany, you are even funnier on the blog than in person than your mother. You always make me laugh. Getting ready for Easter. But do you know I cannot get easter egg coloring kits here. I got one last year, but cannot find them now! Ugh, what's Easter without coloring eggs I ask you???
Oh I didn't know who she was either, she just sounded important. She said "i can't get a hold of my people"...so that was the giveaway. But then I googled her and remembered who she is. She is the blonde from The Insider (like one of those Entertainment Tonight shows).
Mom, I could totally picture you calling her Opera and then sitting there staring at her with a confused face like "what?". Remember the time you said to that lady " Yeah just like in the movie the Horse Whisperer" and she just looked at you and walked away. Omg I am laughing so hard right now. Now that....Was Awkward!
Okay I swear I am staying off the blog....obviously I have nothing to do today b/c I have been on the blog like 10 times
where the hell is everyone today!! I am so bored I can't take it. The editor-in-chief is not in today & she had cupcakes in her fridge in her office....and I had one. It seemed like a really good idea at the time (b/c I thought it would keep me occupied for a little)...but now I am regretting my decision since it only took 3 minutes. And now I don't no what to say if she asks me what happened to it....I am sure she didn't want it...I'll just pretend like I can't understand what she's saying when she asks me. If I get in trouble it will give me something to write about in my tell all book. I am telling you guys this b/c my roommate can't talk right now. She's busy at work.
brittany, what story about the horse whisperer? tell more. Maybe your mom was speaking french or german and the lady didn't understand. OK, it is now 12:16 here. I dropped Hayle at sports camp at 9am. I have been drinving from store to store looking for easter egg coloring kit. no where! What is wrong with these people?? God it is aggravating. so we will not color freaking eggs. unless I can find some home remedy on the internet...
My mom was trying to be nice to this lady, and make conversation with her but the lady just pretended like she did not hear my mom and walked away. At the time it was so funny and I actually still laugh thinking about it.
It was flipping snowing this morning...I don't know what is going on with this weather. Only 45 min. until lunch!!
It is beautiful! weather here today! Just sweater weather. making salad with seasoned chicken on top for dinner, with a Cornish Pasty. They are delish! not for dieters though. anyway, not much new here. where's gma, and kathy? and BB? I haven't bought my tix to FL yet, but need to. hmmmm....ok, brittany, your turn.
Speaking of my ADD about a week ago while I was talking on the phone to someone, I was walking around & two of my plants (ivy's) had a lot of dried leaves. So as I was talking I was just pulling them of and letting them fall to the floor, wakling around then finding something else to bother. A couple of days later Mike says "wow are these plants dry, look at all the leaves on the floor." I quickly corrected him and told him that they were not dry. I had just pulled off all of the dead leaves. He just looked at me and asked " so you just left them there?" Of course I just laughed. Then a couple of days later when I couldn't take it any more I started to clean them up & Mike said "Oh you finally decided to pick the dead leaves up?" Of course I started to laugh and said this is almost unacceptable. He said ALMOST? I have been laughing everytime I think of it. It is UNACCEPTABLE, but it just didn't bother me at the time. Is something wrong with me? Comments Please!!!!!!
Mom that doesn't surprise me at all! So now we know why your plants always die...you pick them to death. You kill sweet innocent things just like g-ma and the egret.
My new good friend Lara Spencer is in the new Glamour, since I saved her cell phone number I might call her tonight and tell her she looks pretty in it.
bridget, I laughed at that story too!! It's something I would do. Pete gets mad at me all the time for being lazy and 'unproductive'! He tells me my piles are out of control, and threatens to clean them himself. of course that does motivate me, because I know there is something in them I need and if he throws it all away, I will be really mad! I decided I loved making those beaded bookmarks. now I have a 'tree' of them, and bags of stuff to make more. but he doesn't think I need more bookmarks on my tree. but I just like to make them.
Nancy--you can use food coloring and vinegar and hot water to dye your Easter eggs. John used to do that all the time. The instructions are on the back of the food coloring box. Add 1 tsp. vinegar and 20 drops of desired color to 1/2 cup boiling water. Dip hard-cooked eggs about 5 minutes or longer.
I went to the Opera once. I didn't know I was going to the Opera. I thought I was going to a play. At first I thought the singing was part of the play. About 15 minutes into it I realized it was an opera. "Phantom of the Opera" who would have guessed it was and opera? It was really good. It would have been better if they didn't sing every line. Maybe I could have understood what they were saying. I just laughed when everyone else laughed, but I really did not think any of it was funny.
I haven't been on the blog in sooo long, but reading all this reminds me of another 'awkward moment' Bridget had...remember when we were in Disney in the Haunted House ride...she leaned over to the girls in the cart next to us...complete strangers...to tell them her favorite part of the ride and ask them if they liked it too...I laughed my butt off
right now Kelly is playing waitress in Aroma's and LOVING it. Johnny has taken all the chairs down to set up for opening. I think this is so wonderful for Christy. This is awesome!
I remember that thing at Disney....my mom has so many awkward moments it makes me hysterical...sometimes I ask her to have a "moment" just to make me laugh.
So this is what it has come down to, I have been forced to entertain myself! I think I am the only person working right now. They only people here are Jewish...(not that thats a bad thing). Does anyone watch the Office, the episode last night was HILARIOUS!! omg if I would love to be Dwight! It is sooo funny.
Brit, what does, 'if I would love to be Dwight' mean??
Kathy, I had a flip top head moment when I read you say I had a flip top head!! that was good.
Lori, I remember that moment at Disney, It was very funny. But what about when you tripped her in Express!! Now THAT was funny!
Have been entertaining all day. Going to a 'noodle bar' tonight. OMG so GOOD!
I hate that I am missing you al lbeing together. You'll have to all come here after I win the lottery and buy my dream house!
PS I was so excited when I got online and saw there were 27 comments!!!
I was so excited that someone finally flipping commented!! I mean if I lived another life I would like to be Dwight...he is king of awkward moments and he makes me hysterical!!
Nancy, don't let Pete's threat to clean your piles scare you. Mike threatens all the time. He actually does it about once or twice a year. The first time he did it and I came home, and the house was spottles and pileless I was like (OMG where are all my very important, I have to go through PILES) When Mike told me he got rid of them I was MAD. But Nancy, now I know this from experience. Within a few days you will have a new pile of stuff. It happens to me everytime Mike cleans. I am destined to have piles for life. Even after someone cleans.
Everyone remembers the haunted house. That was embarrassing. I thought it was Christy I think.
Lori, remember when I was driving and I took off the side mirror of a parked car. Mike was in the passenger seat and you were behind him. Then I stopped right next to the car and someone was in the driving seat. So Mike was looking at the guy, and the guy was looking at him. Then traffic took off and so did I, and I practically gave Mike whiplash. Mike thought I should have stopped but I kept on going. That was funny.
Mary, remember when we went out one night with Cindy Borden until 5:00 in the morning only to discover that we didn't have any house keys. You decided to climb in the back windows of 840 Carolina Ave. and Cindy and I waited at the front door for you. Well dad was leaving for work while you were still climbing in the windows, so as he came out the front door Cindy and I were standing there. Cindy quickly asked "Is Mary here?" To that dad called us a couple of dogs in heat. I cracking up thinking about it.
That was another great moment for you Bridget.
Post a Comment