Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy Easter Everyone!
ok, I've called Mary's house, kathy's house, mom's cell, mary's cell, was gonna call lori's cell but don't have it, where is everyone???!!! We are having fun too you know. I cooked soup and anitipasta salad, ham and about to start a gorgonzola, rocket, risotto with julienned carrots. having wine and sitting for now though. what are you all doing? The weather here has been spectacular all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
33 comments:
Maybe you should've called me. I had no trouble getting in touch with everyone!!! Hope you had a nice Easter..
If you noticed, She DIDN'T call me. I was home ALL Day....
We were all over at Kathy's and for some reason my cell phone won't work. Mom never turns her cell phone on and Kathy doesn't answer her home phone. We may have been too loud because we were having so much fun. Lori and Mom are on their way home. Lori's phone died while I was talking to her this morning and they were just getting to the FL line around 11:00 this morning. They should be home tonight.
We all had a great time. Wish you could have been here.
well, you guys didn't try to call me either. i was home all day too. i am extremely tired. i had company all weekend and they just left. fun, but too tired now, will blog tomorrow......zzzzzzzz
plus, i knew everyone i didnt mention was gonna say that...
but i still wish you all a very happy belated easter....!! love you all
Here is Patti's address if any one wants to send a card..Mrs. Patti Raci, 50Davenport Farm Lane East, Stanford, Ct. 06903
Antonio'd funeral is Friday....
who died? what's going on? No one's been on here in forever and I don't know anything....
OK, I got my tickets for Brian's party, or wedding maybe, I arrive on Friday around 2:00, so maybe Jimmy can pick me up if he is not working, and Mary said she would drop me off on Sunday morning on her way home. Yah hoo!!!! Of course you will have to hear about my trip to Chicago because I will be there from Tuesday - Thursday. If I have fun I will probably bore you to death with all the details. So far, April's looking pretty good.
Nancy, Patty McAndrew's husband Antonio died.
Whew, I had to log in as a new account. I should have done it a couple of days ago but I got mad that I couldn't BLOG the same old way as I use to so I showed ME. I didn't BLOG.
Bridget, I hope when you go to Oprah she's still talking about Imus, so you can tell her for me that until "Ludicrist" and all those other vulgar rap artists are protested against with the same vengence, I consider this just another form of racism.
I feel better now!!!
I bought that book "Nineteen Minutes" (very intense) I guess I should have read the inside cover, I thought it was going to be a cute summer reading book.
Well I have to go mop all my floors and take the cover off the toilet in the bathroom (that's for you Barb) and get ready for another "Open House". I really wish someone wanted to buy my house instead of just look around.
That's all I got. Signing off for now!!
i finally finished Running with Scissors. I hated it. I started a book by Harlen Corbin or somethig like that, it's called Promise Me. He's a mystery/crime kind of writer, I like him. But today I bought The Castle in the Forest to start next. It's supposed to be very intense, scarey about Adolf Hitler as told by the devil. I heard Bob and Sheri talking about it the other day. Eeek, I hope it's good.
Kathy, I agree with you about Imus. First of all I didn't even know of him until this. But like Howard Stern "I don't listen". I believe in the freedom of speech. The team that met with hime said that his apology was sincere. I hate this new one and done with mistakes.
Hey, Can you belive this, I've read 2 books this year and on my 3rd. Real books, not just one's with pictures. Does that mean I'm getting old? They are James Paterson books, has anyone read his books. I like them.
I think my dad reads those books.
Has anyone seen recent pictures of Madonna's daughter Lourdes....oh my gosh she is so flippin pretty! I always thought her father Carlos would make a pretty girl.
Did everyone hear about the shooting at Virginia Tech....22 people dead! So so so sad.
Rick, I have read a few of James Pattersons' books. Which ones have you read? I liked his books. No Brittany, I can't believe this Virginia Tech deal. Now there are 31 dead. What's going on?
What a tragedy! How horrible.
This Virginia Tech thing is horrible. I have read 1) Black Friday, 2) London Bridge, and 3)1st to Die, and am now reading 4) Roses are Red. I can't believe I'm kooked on this crap.
Anyway, Bridget, Ricky wanted me to be sure to tell you the Dolphins play the Eagles in Philly on Nov. 18th.
Going to Orlando / Ft Laud in 8 days, I can't wait...
I was in Wal-Mart today and went through the book section and ya'll made me buy a book by James Patterson. It's called "Mary, Mary". it better be good!!!
AND.. this better be the last time I have to sign in with a new password to use this BLOG. Otherwise I'm gonna start using the phone!!!!
Kathy, You'll love that book. He (James Patterson) really grabs my attention from the first chapter. Unfortunately, the book you got (Mary Mary) is the second to last book in his series of Alex Cross. If you like it, I would suggest you try his book 1st To Die.
I don't know what everyone is talking about with passwords and stuff. I haven't done ANYTHING different for the first day I signed on...
Rick, I think I read Beach Road, and letters to Nicolas. Both were great. So are you coming up for the dolphin game?
oh for crying out loud, now I'll have to go buy his books. why did no one tell me about him before? and no one ran out and read any Marion Keyes after I have RAVED about her for ages, but that's ok. But, again, harlen cobin is goof too. I just started his new book, and I can't put it down!
Two books I really want to read are Dreams of Water and Red Princess: A Revolutionary Life. I read about them in the British Vogue and both seem really interesting. Maybe I will go to barnes & nobles tonight. On another note...I have taken up power yoga and pilates, both are amazing. I seriously have noticed my posture (sitting & standing) to be much better, which is something my dad always ranted about. hmmmmm.
Oh yeah...I saw Star Jones the other night, she looked like a strange creature.
Nancy, was it really really goof, or just goof? And is that funny in a way? HA HA HA HA
Bridget, Are we coming for the Dolphins game...um.. YES !!!!, are you kidding. Ricky would kill me if I said no, he'd walk if he had to.
Nancy, Was that book reallllly Goof?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
i got my hair cut up to my chin today! my chinny, chin, chin.
Where is the picture, Nancy?? I got my hair cut too..It is short short short..I mean really short
Where is the picture, Gma?? I got my hair cut yesterday...nothing really out of the norm.
I think the problem all of you are having logging in is that you are typing in your password incorrectly. Maybe you have your num lock on or something. When you try to log in with the wrong information they think you do not have a blogger account and want you to create one. So next time you get that message go back and try to login again and make sure you are typing everything in correctly. Let me know if that helps.
Mine usually works...sometimes I am already signed in...which is a bit suspicious! But then every once in a while it will not let me in at all, which I also find suspicious b/c I am borderline computer wizard/genius so I know it is not me.
go to my blog....
Post a Comment