
We went to Calloway Gardens for our Anniversary. I thought it would be alot of formal gardens but it really was more of a natural setting. A few of the sites we visited were the Butterfly Center, the Sibley Horticultural Center and the Azeala Bowl. It was soooo relaxing. I just love nature. Can't wait for vacation Linda. We also visited FDR State Park and FDR's Little White House in Warm Springs. It was a great little get away. We are looking forward to going back with our bikes so that we can bike the gardens. It is amazing how rejuvaniting a day and half trip can actually be. Here is a link to some more pictures. Hope you enjoy.
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=155165221/a=35507335/t_=35507335
7 comments:
The pictures are Awesome!! Next time we come to your house, we are going...
We will have to borrow the girls bikes from next door. I think biking around would be alot nicer than jumping in and out of the car. Can't wait.
Do you drive through it? It looks like a path and I thought you were walking. Geezzzz, if you were jumping out of the car, one of you could have gotten a picture of the other jumping!!! What's wrong with you....are you both blonde....
There is 14,000 acres at the Gardens. There are bike and walking paths all throughout the Gardens. We drove from the Butterfly Garden to the Horticulture Center, etc. and walked around each area. That's why the bikes would be so great - you could bike from area to area. Who are you calling blonde??? ;o}
haven't bought the tickets yet. some flexibility, why, what's up??
Beautiful pictures Barb. I have always wanted to go there. I guess I'll have to plan a trip.
Chris- why do you want to know the dates.....maybe it's none of your business
Post a Comment