Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Happy Birthday Cousin Mary!
Just wanted to wish Mary(VanSickle) Sigmore Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day. It is a super beautiful day over here so I'll take the dogs for a walk in your honor!! Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary!
No, Kathy, she doesn't read this. Aren't we clever, wishing her a happy birthday where we know she'll never see it. When she finds out, she is going to laugh.
Thanks everyone! Yes I do read this, and I am laughing. Nancy sent the link to me so I can keep up with all of you. Glad to be a part of it all! Nancy, did you get up at 5 AM just for me?...:)
yes, yes I did. I wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday. And the dogs loved their walk. Sailor mom, you are so funny!!
Just thought I would let you know how John and I did at the Golf tournament. Well, only one team scored higher. Some teams scored 20 below par. What were they thinking? We made sure we got par or better on every hole. Not an easy task with the team we had. Surprisinly, I was one of the experienced golfers. I did have a proud moment when they announced the three women with the longest drives. I was one of them. Not the longest and the next to the longest, but I was one of 3. John was also one of the top 3 men with the longest drives and he had one of the top longest putts. We did have a lot of fun.
Mary, Mary, Mary, I am so disappointed. What has become of you? The disco queen, and nightlife guru has resolved to spending her time playing golf??? What would your friends say? what would they think? Do you not remember the time you were going to walk to the disco? Golf. Golf? I can't get on this bandwagon. nope.
Nancy, Golf is a sport. Athletics. Not for lazy home buddies. And it is a great sport for people who like to be active, but have gotten so fat they can't breathe after walking from the car into the house. Now John drives the golf cart and all I have to do is walk to the ball, hit it and climb back in. I am hoping the exercise I get will help get me back into shape. I did tell everyone that I was going from flab to fab this year and I have not had much success. I can blame all kind of things, but the fact is I don't watch my diet and I don't exercise and I do want to have fun. Now I have found a way. Oh, and by the way, did you ever hear that saying about some of the biggest deals are made on a golf course? I am hoping to sell a house on a golf course one day.
Thanks Aunt Mary Ann!
Thanks Ricky!
Post a Comment