Our trip to Cloudland Canyon did not turn out very well. It rained the entire day, it was freezing while we had lunch and we didn't get to do any hiking. But as you can see we still had fun.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Fall Adventure
Our trip to Cloudland Canyon did not turn out very well. It rained the entire day, it was freezing while we had lunch and we didn't get to do any hiking. But as you can see we still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Melissa, I need it! We have no mexican food here and when we want it, I have to make it. Of course if it requires any packages, I'll need to buy them next week. So please send it to me. It sounds like it's amazing, and I can't wait to try it!! (but I hope I don't get slapped!)
Don't worry Nancy it's slap your momma. Mom is the one who has to worry.
But if I make it, I am Hayle's 'momma', she might slap me. I'm afraid of posting this, because I'm not sure who may read it, but I will. Hayle and I laughed ourselves silly tonight farting in BJ's face. His ears perk up and he 'sniffs'. It was hysterical. Easy laugh, and he doesn't get mad.
BJ is your dog right? Not some poor little friend of Hayle's? I need to know, in case I ever decide to visit.
oh see, now cousin Mary saw it! I'm a little embarrassed. Yes, he is our big yellow lab. He's the sweetest dog on earth! It was Hayle, not me who did it, I just laughed. really. Ok, where is the recipe we're all dying for?? Does it really exist?
OH, guess where Pete and I are going tonight??? Ok, I'll give you a hint. It's a concert. But guess who we are seeing!!! Hint, he's from this area.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!!! What did you do today???
Oh, Happy Birthday Barb.
Post a Comment