Monday, September 11, 2006

Up Close and Having a Great Time!



Mom and Kathy at the Marlin's Game

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Kathy?

Anonymous said...

The first time, only the picture of MOM came up, now they are both there. I feel so much better. I thought Kathy was invisable!!

Mary Lesh said...

She was, how did you make her appear?

Anonymous said...

wOW WHAT A GOOD PICTURE OF ME...i AM NOT THAT FAT!! Good seats though and a super great wonderful game...Neal got us the tickets! Thanks Neal

Anonymous said...

Nancy was talking to herself for 4 days, now everyone is back and where's Nancy....Oh I know...Probably buying eye make up for her cheeks!!

bobo said...

I have been chosen as 1 of the John's class Mom's. We have to come up with the class project for this years auction. The auction is now "Christmas around the World". All I can think of is having the kids make Christmas ornaments and buying a tree...and we know the deals I get on Christmas tree's. Anyway, I NEED ideas!

bobo said...

Oh yeah...I was thinking our theme could be "A Country Christmas" or "Christmas in the Country" what does anyone think? Please blog your idea's........

Nancy said...

No, I have not been shopping for cheek/eye makeup, I have been punishing you all for not calling me, ever! I kept waiting for the call of you all laughing and having a good time.
Anyway, Lori, if it is christmas around the world, I think you should tell them about xmas around the world. Give them fabric and ideas of some kind, but then have Linda make a QUILT!!

Mary Lesh said...

I think that is a great idea Nancy.

Nancy said...

but where's the xmas theme in that mom? I think the kids should have to draw a picture of something they would like to give to another child, or a gift they would like to receive. they should think of poor children who have nothing, or children who live in other countries that don't have things they have, or things they'd like from other countries, or, or, hmmmm, then scan the pictures and make a large framed wall art. or something.
or a quilt made by linda and/or mom

Anonymous said...

O.K. how do you delete a comment? And more importantly, who's doing it!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Such creative people.
Are we ready for more pictures from this past weekend?

bobo said...

I would like to see more photo's of this past weekend too.
Christy thanks for the ideas. I think the other homeroom mom thinks she is in charge and has come up with a theme she wants to present to the teacher tomorrow. A tray with a picture of the kids all dressed as chef's. Then make a cook book with each child's favorite recipe (and maybe of his/her family's favorite recipe too). The kids picture will be in here too. I was telling Linda about this and she added that we could make table runners, apron's, etc to go along with it all.
So now...everyone is going to be so jealous...but I asked Linda to conduct a sewing 101 class at my house on Saturday's and she said YES! So now I can learn how to do everything that she does. I'm sure in no time I will be pumping out the quilts just like her. I can feel the talent in my blood. Anyway, Mom is going to join the class I do believe...so we are gonna have some fun...can't wait. I actually want to make those gypsy type skirts for me and Kelly. And I really want to make some handbags....the list goes on...
Anyhow, I think I need to let this other homeroom mom know tomorrow that "oh yeah...I WORK at the school...I think I rank a little higher than she does...thank you very little..." I'm exhausted from studying for John's spelling test...gotta get some ZZZZZZZ's.

Nancy said...

I am so mad at all of you. Reason 1) why can't I post a new comment on the new post? 2) no one called me while you were all together having fun 3)I know NOTHING about what brittany is talking about Jimmy getting married OR dating!! 4) therefore I guess I am not 'in the whole world' 5)I am not attending Linda's sewing class 5)should I go on?