
This was Saturday evening and the kids were getting ready to go out for dinner at 9:00pm. Too late for us older women. We stayed in Bridget's suite with Kelly and Johnny.

In the elevator on the way to Bridget's suite.


In the elevator on the way to Bridget's suite.
14 comments:
It's fixed! Sorry guys.
Nancy we love you, don't get upset. Jimmy met Leeman's sister this weekend and they both like each other. That's what she was talking about.
I gained 8 pounds. I think it was all that stress when Mom hit the Egret. I ended up eating coffee cake and Funny Bones, drinking wine. You all know how it is.
hi
sorry about that last bog but I had to joI thought i signed in as gma but i guess notin this thing and then I forgot my name..I thought i signed in as Gma but I guess not. Any way, I gained 5 pounds and have started my diet two days ago and have been good.. By the way kathy, I looked it up on the internet and found out that I am obese..If I grew 2 inches I would be ok.. Kelly did tell me that I looked taller the other day..Whatever. And Mary you make it sound like i just went out and killed an egret.. That egret was already ill.. otherwise it would not have walked in front of my car. And that is a fact..By the way everybody loves my new toy..(the egret) Thanks everybody!!!!
Good Writing
Mom that new toy is a chicken. Sorry to disappoint you. I know how you hate egrets and you want to choke the hell out of it, but it is a chicken. We couldn't find an egret. I guess they are all dead
Mom has egret on the brain...I heard that when the egret was crossing the street with the rest of its family...you hit the pedal to the metal...but whatever...
Rob called one of the Mom's of the kids on the basketball team he is coaching "High Maintenance" today on the phone. The husband came to the game to tell Rob he didn't appreciate the name calling. It's only the second game of the season...
Doesn't Rob know when you are saying things such as that, you usually do it BEHIND THEIR BACK!!! Certainly not to their face/or in their ears....What the hell is wrong with him.. I hope he's on restriction...Don't let him eat dinner...Jerk!!! This could cost him money/you money...What was he thinking....OMG
By the way, I took that stupid third grade test!! And it was stupid. When I got done, I got the map out to study and will try again tonight..
Could it be you misspelled it. Like all the words you misspell?
Hmm, could it be?
Mom...there is a spell check..a
I ordered the bedazzler today. I can't wait to get it. It comes with 250 studs and rhinestones. Then I want Linda to help me make a gypsy style skirt for Kelly and we are going to bedazzle the crap out of it!
I can't wait Lori. And by the way, I passed the test. I can't wait to try the fourth grade test after they add the two other states!! Gotta go, taking gma to Walmart...
I am excited too! I feel my talents waiting to just burst...I am going to be sewing EVERYTHING!
Well, today is going to be busy...Johnny has 2 tests tomorrow and I have a paper to write...and 2 articles for the Church newspaper.
Later
Lori, I had to laugh! That's what the girl on 'My Name is Earl' uses! The bedazzler!! I hope you've seen that show, it's SO funny! Although, I wisj I had one too! That stuff is gonna come back now like crazy! Remember when we were young and all the t-shirts with the rhinestones on them? They are coming back here in designs on the jeans. Get busy, beat the rush!
Post a Comment