Thursday, March 08, 2012

Time for A Change Again


I don't mean to brag, but hey--I won again. I took this picture when I was in Wales and it just happened to fit the category so why not. I did not get 1st place, I got 2nd place for this one in the black and white. I guess I can give Hayle a lot of credit because the judge did compliment her good looks, her pose and her beautiful smile--and then he said the photographer did good. What ever!! 

9 comments:

nancy said...

I do LOVE this photo!! Congrats again Mary!! And thanks for changing it up again! I have taken no photos recently that's why I haven't. I can't wait til April, I hope you take pictures of all of us 'frolicking' on the beach! ahaha! I've been busy this week taking classes on how to start a business. Bridget, are you listening. I want to get that bag created!! But I've changed gears a little bit, I'll tell you about it later, have to run catch the train!!

Mary Lesh said...

How fun!! I love classes. Of course I don't like anything to do with numbers. I had to set up payroll for my Corp and it was such a pain. It took me months and I received my first paycheck from myself last week. That was fun. I have been incorporated for more than 5 years and never taken a pay check. I always took dispersements. It was a lot easier but apparently IRS doesn't want me doing that anymore. I probably should have taken a business class a long time ago. Can't wait to hear about your new business venture.

I will definitely take pictures of you all "frolicking" on the beach. I need to know a plan. I am going to Memphis on April 12, for the Red Hot Chili Pepper concert. Then coming either back home the 13th or heading straight to FL. My plan was to go to the West Coast to see Bridget's house and I thought you guys were all coming over there. Mom says you are going to Bridget's before that. It would be great if I could go to the West Coast and then go home but if I have to go to Bridget's and then go to Boca--I will. I will probably go home Monday because John is actually coming with me and he has to be to work Tuesday.

Gma17 said...

That is a super good picture..Mary, You are an excellent photographer, but I have to admit Hayle is beautiful girl and that has to make it a little easier..well,I have been without a cell phone for a few days now.As I was getting into my car I dropped it, but of course did not realize it until i got to Lori,s. Searched all over after I got home .My neighbor came over later and he had found by my parking space.And of course although we have not had rain for months, that day it POURED. No phone!! Rick called and he said that Ricky jr. had gotten a new phone so he said I could have his old one. It's one of those that I will have to ask kelly and Johnny how to use it. I am excited but so mad at myself..Needless to say "my kids to the rescue". I am so lucky...tonight i am going out to dinner with my neighbors..They are treating because I drive them to church on Sunday.so nice!!

nancy said...

I am leaving our FL house on the 13th and from there will be staying with Mom. Pete has the house for the next whole week with a bunch of guys from here, all going over there to golf. So we'll go to Bridget's that week, not sure of the date, I guess that's up to Bridget when is good for her?

nancy said...

Oh Mom! Crap about the phone, but so nice of your neighbours! Where you going?? (By the way, the auto correct changes my spellings to UK spelling, not me)

Bridget said...

WOW!! Great picture, but I have to admit, Hayle has to get a lot of the credit. Sorry Mary.... although you took a great shot, SHE is BEAUTIFUL! Nancy you better watch out.

Mary Lesh said...

I guess I could agree that it sucks about your phone, but now you have a better one. All things happen for a reason.
I will be going to FL Saturday the 14th and coming home on the 16th. My plan was to go straight to Bridget's but I want to see Nancy too, so let me know your plans, Nancy so I can see you. If I have to go to Bridget's and then over to Boca I can do that. Or if I have to go to Boca and then to Bridget's I can do that. I only have a day or two. We may drive from Memphis Friday or at least most of the way so we get to South FL early Sat.

nancy said...

Hayle came downstairs this morning, and I said, ooh, your lip is bleeding. she went in the bathroom to look and came out and said; is that from talking too much? hahahahahahhaha!

Mary Lesh said...

Yes, talking too much can cause bleeding of the mouth. or lips. Haven't you ever read the side effects for excessive talking?