Friday, November 25, 2011

Your Three Words

OK, Everyone, here is a task for you. You've probably seen on GMA or some news programs, the videos of people holding up a sign with three words that sum up their week, their year, their life. Well, I plan on making a video including everyone. I think we can do more than one per person possibly. If you'll be at my house, we can film it there. If you're not, can you send me a video? Or at least a picture of you and your sign. I just saw some on you tube if you're confused, go to youtube and search GMA your 3 words or something like that. Ok, so have a think about yours and send me something, or see you at christmas!!

14 comments:

Kathy said...

I love that segment on GMA. I will think really really really on my 3 words to sum up the year.
Jimmy is still here and we are going to take the Christmas tree over to Nancy's. It's nice to have a man's help. (sometimes). then I'm going to do some shopping. I haven't done any yet but I'm getting in the Santa spirit.

nancy said...

ok Kathy, looks like you and me will be in my video!! 2 days and we're the only commentors. ok, yup, that's fine. hayle will do it too. Fine!

Mary Lesh said...

I have not been on line for a while and I will be on line for limited times because I am watching the kids. I will check it out and get back to you.

Gma17 said...

oh Nancy some of us are too busy "living our lives", to respond immediately.. But I will do the three words. I do like that segment...But ABC will have used up all the words....Ummmm..what tod say..I'll be thinking..

nancy said...

ooh. shut MY mouth!

nancy said...

ok, the menu for xmas eve and xmas has changed. (well, I never said xmas menu, so that hasn't 'changed') We're thinking Pete will make some kind of big Italian meal for xmas eve. And of course Turkey on xmas. And ham. Yes? If anyone wants to make a veg or something that'd be great. We may have 18 people!! Wow! We've rented table and chairs and stuff so we don't have to rush to buy it all and get something we didn't really want just because they could get it on time.
I'll have to get a few things though. Fun stuff. I can't wait!!!!! Just a little more than 2 weeks now!! Eeeeek!!
Mom and Kathy, we don't get in til like 7:30 Sunday night. I'm not sure what we'll do for dinner or anything,? We like to try to stay awake the first night, but I know it's a Sunday, not sure if you want to come over???
So they turned on the lights in Penarth last Sunday. It looks really festive and nice! I have done no shopping, but maybe I can do a little this weekend? I am going out with some girls Friday night! Yay!

Gma17 said...

Nw that sounds fantastic..I can't wait .

Mary Lesh said...

I'm getting jealous. I will be home sulking. Maybe next year.
I just finished editing 454 wedding pictures. Whew, that is the fastest turn around ever. Of course I am usually waiting for another photographer to hand over their photos too. I like getting it done.

I have not begun to decorate, but I have a lot of my shopping done. I think that is a good thing. Anyway, I need to get things straightened out here so I can decorate. Lots of laundry to get done. I also have a hair appointment today.

Bridget said...

OK, I'll do three words. I'm not very creative tho. I'll have to put my thinking cap on. Just got back from Naples, and I'm putting up Christmas decorations. It feels good. I'm in the spirit.

Mary Lesh said...

I haven't started to put up decorations. I want to but I need John to take them down for me. I can climb up the ladder to get them but I can't get down the ladder while holding things and I can't just throw the things down. He says he'll get them down this weekend. We'll see.

nancy said...

throwing them down. you make me laugh!!!

Gma17 said...

ok what am I missing?..How can John take them down if you have not put them up yet?

Mary Lesh said...

Down from the attic, Mom. He apparently is stronger than me. Hmmmm he doesn't need my help. I wish I didn't need his for the decorations. It's one thing he just doesn't seem to want to do.
I am going to Andrea's ornament exchange tonight. I need to go buy an ornament and pretty wrapping so everyone is entice by my gift. I actually bought a couple ornaments for this. One I bought last year after xmas but I don't know where it is. Probably in with the rest f the decorations that John will be taking down this weekend--too late for tonight's party. The other one I bought in Wales but John likes it and doesn't want me to use that.
I have bought some in the past and lost them too. I need to have a "special" place for my ornament exchange ornaments. Maybe I'll find a place this year and write it down so I don't forget.

nancy said...

i hate that! I have some stuff hidden somewhere, well, not hidden, but hidden from me that I have no idea where I've put them. that makes no sense??? oh well, you know what I mean.
I'm going into the city to buy some little gifts to bring over with me. Hope I'm successful!!!! Although, Pete has informed me there's a big rugby match in the city today, so it will be crazy there! the trains will be a mess, drunk people all over, messy, but it's not stopping me!! I'm going!