Friday, April 08, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!






10 comments:

Barbara said...

Love it. Looks like everyone is having fun.

Barbara said...

Who is that stranger in the middle sleeping with all you girls?

Gma17 said...

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.....STAYS IN VEGAS!!!

Kathy said...

OMG, I had such a great time but I am soooo friging tired!! poor Nancy is still on a plane. We had a long wait at the airport, so with time to kill, I bought way too much candy - and just threw it all out. what a waste of money! I am definately looking forward to the next adventure but you Boys need to come along next time. Maybe a little closer to home and somewhere where there are strick smoking laws. The smoking in Vegas is the only fault I can find with the place. Anyway, stll too tired to write much more for now but wanted to say what a great time I had - Thank you to all who made such wonderful memories for me, especially the handsome old man who finally crawled into bed with me (oh yeah, and everyone else who was on that couch in the lobby)

Mary Lesh said...

This was one of the best girls weekends. Of course we say that every time we get together. I cannot wait for the next one. Let's make it a little closer this time. And sooner. I am exhausted.
Do you all know this year is the 25th year since we all went to Jekyll Island? I think we should plan a weekend there again.
Love you all and thanks for the great times!!!!!!
And Kathy is right, you boys need to start joining us!

nancy said...

I;m home!!! No upgrade, but I managed to sleep for 4 of the 6 hours!!!! A record for me! I am NOT tired, so I will be online for a while.
That really was a great time!!! Yes, we have to do it all again, and with the boys!! We did mention a coupla times how we missed you!
Pete and Hayle had a great time too!

nancy said...

I only gained 1.8 pounds! (and that's from the lowest I've been in years-so I'm still low!!) Yay!! To the gym tomorrow!!

Linda said...

I think my favorite time (other than the "show", which by the way was fabulous, and we got to see Trisha too!); but after the show, we were going to meet Mary by the Casino. when we arrived, she was sitting at the roulette table by herself and the two "spinners" or whatever you call them were singing "Go Mary, Go Mary" etc. it was to cute...Oh, and she won $127.00.

nancy said...

Mary was too funny!! Everything was great! The guy who joined us on the couch!! perfect! the shopping! the water show at the Bellagio!! cheese and wine in Paris!! the shopping!! watching drunk girls trying to walk in their too high shoes!! the girl falling down!! Right in front of us!! next time we have to have a little more sunshine though!

Mary Lesh said...

I agree Nancy, too much was in doors. BTW, I lost 2 pounds, which is amazing considering I drank and I had ice cream 3 times. Lots of walking though.
Can't wait for the next time. I really think we should do something like Jekyll Island so the boys will come. Maybe even all the kids would come. Surely there is a place similar that has some shows or fun activities we can partake in. Everyone start looking and we'll plan for next year. Remember Linda needs to know what her plans are in October.