Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meet Diddley

John just got a new hunting dog. Mr. Bo Jangles is getting old so John thought it was time to start training a new dog and of course a companion for Bo. Now He just has to call Bo Diddley and they both will come running

29 comments:

Gma17 said...

how cute! where did you get him??

Bridget said...

Very cute!! I love puppies! But a lot of work. Anyway, I have been in Florida for a week, and then I went to Atlantic City for Cheryl Mattiola's 50th birthday. We had a blast. My friend Lauren has a house on the beach there, and we spent the day at the Borgata Spa. Lots of fun. So everyone is going to Florida for Thanksgiving? I'm sure that we will be going to Orlando with Mike's family. Anyone interested in spending Christmas up here? It may be our last one. Let me know.

nancy said...

well, we will be in NC this year.

RickyB said...

Happy birthday Melissa, hope you have a "Wonderful" Special day !!!

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!! MISS YOU.........

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Melissa, Love you tons!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Melissa. Luv you!

Mary Lesh said...

Is anybody out there?

Gma17 said...

Just little ole me!!

nancy said...

I'm here too. Yesterday we went to see the Ryder cup. Well, practice day. And naturally, it rained all day! Crap freaking weather. Today I am making a cheesecake for a party tomorrow, yippee. I also have a bunch of errands to run. My home phone is not working. we switched broadband, and if i want the internet to work, i have no phone, so you know what I chose! have to get it fixed though. and pete's out of town tonight. ok, better get ready for my errands...

nancy said...

did anyone notice the eyeliner on bo didley? our dog has that too.

Mary Lesh said...

He is cute with his eyeliner and all--isn't he?

nancy said...

hahahahaha. is anyone watching the ryder cup???!! Can you tell it's in Wales??!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

What is the Ryder Cup? I guess that tells you I am not watching it.

Tony came over and played photographer with me yesterday. It was so much fun. We actually built a little set to do some "ad" type work. You can see the pictures on my flickr site at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marylesh/

nancy said...

ryder cup is golf--no wonder you dont know what it is. boring.
i saw your pictures-you are SO good!!!

Gma17 said...

I was just getting use to the lovely conversations of Mary Ellen and Nancy..Now you have nothing to say? neither do i ...but What's new???

Mary Lesh said...

Don't want to let you down, Mom. Nothing new here. I started walking--not running. I would have walked further today if Coco did not choose to poop. I had to bag it and carry it home so I cut it short. It really made me mad because I made sure she pooped before we left.
I am off today so I am going to try to do a little cleaning. I won't get much done because my camera keeps calling me.
Tomorrow I am going to Cades Cove with Tony and Scott. I hope to meet Linda and Hank there.

nancy said...

well, i was a lazy bum today!! Pete's overnight in bristol, so i laid around, played loads of spider solitaire, and attempted to sew, but machine didn't work. went tot he dentist-was not too bad. then had a frozen weight watchers meal for dinner-wasn't full so ate a bag of popcorn and a glass of wine. then after hayle's tutoring, took her to get a take-a-way. And had a bite of that too. tomorrow i go tot he gym again. richard kills me-but I love that. But Pete is driving me a little crazy with ALLLLL the gym crap-that's all he wants to do! good grief!!

Gma17 said...

well, glad you r both back on...i did very little todau except for laundry..three loads.gathered some stuff up to get ridd of.i guess I will take it to focal point tomorrow. then get gas and all that junk stuff you have to do...and what to have for supper ???

Mary Lesh said...

I am going to post now because I am going to Cade's Cove with Tony and Scot. We are meeting Barb & Gerry and Linda & Hank. I will be gone all day. Leaving about 4 am and coming home about 11pm. Should be fun. Hope to see some bear and deer.

RickyB said...

Happy Birthday Joey, Hope you have a GREAT day.

nancy said...

bridge, tell Joey Happy Birthday from us

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Sorry I missed Joey's birthday--Happy Birthday Joey--I did not have internet or phone service all day. I had a great time though. We saw a black bear, a deer and turkey at Cades Cove but the best time was in Cataloochee. We saw so many elk. It was very cool

Kathy said...

OMG, I haven't been on this BLOG in so long. And I don't know why not.
Got a text from Neil. He got invited to some Military Navy Ball. He sent pictures and it looked really nice. Anyway, he said the setup was beautiful and he kept eyeing the centerpieces. Plates piled with white chocolate truffles. He reached across some people to get one (that's his absolute favorite candy) popped it in his mouth to find out it was really butter!!
Been looking at houses lately and meeting the most interesting people, I could do this for a living.
Well gotta go, must watch the Florida football game and try to find Bridget and Mike in the crowd!!

Mary Lesh said...

I have to work at the subdivision today. Boring--but I am bringing some knitting and a book and my laptop to keep me occupied.

nancy said...

OMG! Kathy I did that one time when they brought a cheese platter tot he table after we ate. Usually I pass on the cheese, but this time I thought I'd have a little. I did and it was good. Then I tried one and thought, wow, that one was really buttery. I was about to tell Pete to try it, when I realized what I'd done. I wanted to gag!!

Kathy said...

Today is Monday and I'm really not ready for a full week of work. I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

I know how you feel, Kathy. I have to work again today--3rd day in a row. I also work Tuesday and Wednesday. Then again Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and Wed. I don't know how people do this every week. 5 days a week is a bit much. Even two or three days a week cuts into my personal life. I just want to take pictures. I wish I could line up some photo shoots and start making some real money so I could quit this business.