All right, what the hell is everyone doing????
I think my cleaning girl is a kleptomaniac. I am letting her go. Things keep going missing, things I had my hands on, and now are gone and makes no sense. I am NOT going crazy!!! And I cant trust her, so I have to tell her before Monday. Think I'll have to change our locks too, Pete's gonna love this.!!!
Pete's in London, Hayle and I are home alone, so we went out to dinner. Went to Jamie Oliver's, was really good. And I had to go buy s a couple things that have 'gone missing'.
Had to clean a massive bird crap off our bedroom window. it was DISGUSTING!!!
We are so excited to come to Florida!!!!! ok, I am going to bed.........
24 comments:
Gee, I thought someone would write on this by now! Nothing much new here ..Still trying to get my apt back to half way normal..Finally got all the furniture together, thanks to Linda Hank Lori Christy, Kathy and oh yes, Brian too..What a family!!!!
I almost forgot Kelly and Johnny, they helped a lot!!! And Neil too!!!!Thanks to all!!!
will be going to Chicago to Neil's graduation the end of the month...That will be fun, Kathy, Mary Ellen, Linsey and me
we are SOOOOOOOOOO excited to come!! But you guys are scaring us with the stories of HOT HOT weather! For the FIRST time since we've been here the weather has been not just nice, but GORGEOUS!! I'm loving it!! So anyone with some free time, can you help me plan some fun activities with kids? I'm thinking of the jungle cruise and the everglades airboat rides. of course picnic on the beach. if lori or anyone wants to go to disney for a day or two?? what else??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!!!
Happy birthday Christy! Ya know Nancy, I might want to go to Disney. I haven't been there in years.
Happy Birthday Christy!!
Ohhhhh, What day!!! Took my car in for an oil change and the gas tank light went on...He told me not to worry ,it was probably just the gas cap....NOPE! Gas is leaking. The gas is on the top of the tank, so it is probably not the tank but in order o see what is causing it, they have to take out the tank. It will take a long time and they could not do it today... Sooooo not until Monday and they have no idea how much it will cost.
I told Kathy and she said she needs a timing belt and the part is very inexpensive but the labor will cost her a thousand dollars...Makes me sick....so any body got good news??//And Nancy; it is hot!!!
Wow, ridiculous!
Happy Birthday Gerry!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Gerry !!!!!
Happy Birthday Gerry!!
You old chatterbox, tell us what you are doing for your birthday!!
I am already up and going to be getting ready to go to a class. Why do I do this to myself? I hate mornings. Ok, I don't hate them but I dislike them immensely
what kind of class?????
Today is good...Yesterday NO! Finally got my car back, and guess what? they didn't do the oil change.He did feel bad about it and said to bring it in next week and he would not charge me...I wonder??/ BUT yesterday Comcast went down at 9am...so here i sat, no car, no phone and NO COMPUTER!! so did clean my house No I sulked all day long... Today will be better.YES!!!
Sucks you have a thief on your hands, nancy. And it sucks to have car problems, g-unit and kathy. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a rock star weekend: We had a party at our place (pretty last minute and I had nothing to do with invites) it started very grown up and then turned into a dance fest. I went to bed at 6am, yahoo! Plus we got to show off our pad. The following night we (Melissa, Stephen, Leeman and I ) went to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros at the Variety Playhouse. They were so much freakin fun and I love them even more then before the show. You should totally listen to their songs home, 40 day dream, and janglin (my favs)
Anyway as you can see I am bored and not wanting to work. I do have a suggestion for you Nancy - Visit ATL. This city is spectacular and has so many restaurants and shopping!! We want visitors!
ok christy, I just checked out that band. who ARE those people, the 2 singers dance like hippi's from the 70's!! And I just bought the song 'Home' on itunes!! Very eclectic taste you have! Like your wedding cd, very good stuff!
So maybe Hayle and I will come up and see you in August????
ok, I also just bought 20 day dream. they're really good!
Nancy, I have to take continuing ed classes for real estate all the time. I have to have 24 credits every 4 years. Unfortunately the class I took the other day did not have CE credit. My mistake. But it was ok. It is a new program and I wanted to learn more about it. Barb met me there--late. Can you believe it, Barb was late. She went to the wrong place. I am still reveling in the fact I got there first.
Sorry Barb, I have to rag on you.
Nancy, I hope you do come up here. That would be awesome.
Christy and Leeman are filming behind the scenes for Trey Songz tody. He is a very famous black Singer. Not that I ever heard of him, but it's pretty cool.
Ok I need to get to some house work. Otis is finally gone and I can clean. So exciting!
ok, Facebook did not kill the family blog, because no one is doing anything on facebook either!!!! I'm so bored!!! I never hear from ANYONE!!!!
I have been busy cleaning and then I had a girls night with Christy. I stayed at her house and we went to dinner where Melissa works. Tony took a nap for a couple hours so he did his "quality" time with me for the month. I had a photo shoot with my friend's kids today. That was a lot of fun. I am working this weekend but then I am off for 8 days.
Hmmm let's see. Jen got drunk and drove into John's truck. Not a good thing. John had to "handle" it because I was not home. Thank God. I would have gone nuts. I'm pretty sure John did. He really loves his truck. It was the drunk part that pissed him off. Other than that it has been a quiet week.
Let me start by telling you all about me and mom's "trip of a lifetime". We only just yesterday but but i feel like it's been a lifetime. We spent the good portion of the day sitting along I-75 in the left hand lane with a flat tire. Our road service with Allstate wasn't as desirable as their TV commercials perceive so after an hour of waiting and having cars doing 80 miles an hour scream past us we called them back to say "please hurry, we're scared" they told us to just call the police. Which we did, but they never showed up either. But hey..............we did arrive at Mary & John.'s and we are sleeping in this morning
Okay, I admit it, I do drink.
but but.....
CRAP!!! what time did you get there??!! That sucks!
why can't i post a new post?????????? there's no link???
Post a Comment