
I just thought it was time for a change. Meet Tony's puppy, Otis. He is a 7 month old Pit Bull that he found on the street all beat up--probably from a fight. I know you are all probably thinking, "Oh no, not a Pit Bull." Remember even Pit Bulls need some love. Otis is not aggressive. He has been attacked by Jen's dog many times and he just backs off. He has been attacked by the cat and he keeps his distance but he seems determined to be the cat's friend. He keeps his butt up in the air, wagging his tail with his front paws flat on the ground and his head down tipping his head side to side--all in front of the cat. All the while the cat is hissing at him. I have been watching him for a week and have grown attached to him, but Tony is coming to get him today. All in all I will be relieved because puppies take up too much time. I have not been able to get anything done.
11 comments:
You have a very smart cat Mary. I'd be hissing and backing up too!
I'm hissing anyway, I have a summer cold and I'm miserable. It's been years since I've have a cold so this one feels like a doozy. I also stubbed my toes the other day. They are turning all shades of yellow, black and blue. CRAP.
Another CRAP is Linda is in the hospital. Her attacks of stomach cramps, throwing up and being dizzy came back again over the weekend. No one can diagnose whats wrong. Very frustrating!!
Get better soon Linda!!!
it's tuesday, what's the update with linda??!!
She was released last night! Going to her doctor today. Still do not know what is causing all the problems...Perhaps it's her crazy job...
On a prior page, I had posted Neil's address. Found out today it was the wrong one. Everything is the same except for the street, which should read 3600 Ohio Street and the zip is 60088-7103
He got promoted to Master at Arms and likes it so far. There are 75 guys in his division and every one of them are SEAL candidates.
I have a summer cold. It's been a couple of years since I've had a cold so I should be ok with it but the other day I caved in and bought nose spray. I can't stand not being able to breathe. I only used it last night but I did bring it to work, just in case. I hate talking on the phone and being so stuffed up, so at about 9:30 I couldn't take it anymore and sprayed it up the nose. At 10:00 I needed it again. Then I noticed it wasn't even spraying right and I got mad because I just bought the crap. I was squeezing the bottle so hard and nothing would happen. You know when you really loose it, you start doing things a little over the top. I was determined to get some spray out of the bottle. Sort of like I was trying to strangle the life out of the little plastic bottle of nose spray. By 11:00 I said "F#%k IT" and turned my head up and just let the drops fall out of the bottle. By Noon I was so mad because not only was the spray bottle broken but the stuff wasn't working, or I must be getting sicker. I was sulking at my desk and was staring at the bottle of nose spray when I really started to look at the bottle...and realized it was my eye drops.
that is hysterical!! I hope you did not get diarrhea? I read once if you put a drop of visine in someones drink they will get it bad. I think it is horrible that someone could even think of doing that to someone, but I am curious if it is true.
Linda, are you okay? I knew nothing of this. Hope you both are feeling better!!
and for the record I was very skeptical of Otis, but Leeman and I love him!!! He is the best and most docile dog, though he will never meet my future children. I hate to be prejudice but who wants to take chances.
OMG! Kathy, that IS Hysterical!!! I am picturing you getting MAD!! I would be the same way! I probably would have jumped up and down on the bottle! and then thrown it across the room!
So Kathy, did you get the red out of your nose? That is too funny. Linda, hope you are feeling better. Let us know. Kathy hope you are feeling better too. OK, so I'm in Miami with 8 women having dinner, and James Caan is there and he comes over by our table (we are at an outside table) to talk on his cell phone. All the girls are going gaga, and can't wait to ask for his picture when he gets off of his phone. But I have a better idea!!!! Let's just ask him "excuse me sir would you please take a picture of all of us?" I thought that that would be funny. So we did, and he did, and now I have a picture of me and 7 friends that James Cann took. How cool is that????
That is funny Bridget. Can you prove it? Just kidding.
Kathy I love your story but now I need to know, did you get diarrhea? And on that same note, did it take the red out of your nose?
Linda how are you feeling?
Well, I am at Johnny's and I was just getting dressed in the spare bedroom when I realized the curtain was still open. I never close my curtains because I don't have neighbors behind me so I didn't think much of the curtains being open--I guess. Anyway, he has close neighbors. Hope they were all in bed.
Barb, is that one of your pictures on the front?
Yes-I am sure you recognize Cades Cove. It seems to be a family favorite place, so I thought it would be appropriate. If things are running off the page let me know. I have a 17 inch monitor and it fills the screen. Been doing a little experimenting on the blog layout.
Out of town again. All these family travelers. I am jealous.
PS..It wasn't Visine I was pouring up my nose, it was some kind of steroid drops I am using because of the eye surgery. No diarrhea and the nose is probably still red but it's feeling a bit bigger lately.
Bridget that is awesome because you know he was totally expecting you to ask for a picture with him. Then he probably felt slightly disappointed that of 7 women no one recognized him or wanted his picture. It definitely makes for a better story too!
Post a Comment