This is at the Nantahala Gorge. Mary and Barb, I expect you guys to check it out and let us know..It look great. http://www.wildwaterrafting.com/nanzip.php
Golly, busy day. Happy Anniversary Bridget and Mike, Brian and Heather, Happy Birthday Jada!
I would love to check both of these places out. I think I can handle zip lining--maybe. I know I can handle checking them out. Barb let me know when you are available.
Barb, give me a call. I think this Friday works for me. Unless something unexpected pops up. Our subdivision is crazy with last minutes. We only have 2 specs and 2 starts left.
I had such a good time with Melissa yesterday. She bought lunch and dinner. She also bought me a shopping bag to keep in my purse cause she hates when I take a bag from the store. She is all about saving the earth. We ate at two different restaurants that are "green"
It's been fun, fun, fun. I almost hate that I have to work Saturday. Oh, well.
The deck is coming along, slowly but surely. If John would stop working overtime, maybe he could get things done at home. I've had to cook dinner three nights in a row.
14 comments:
OK why haven't we ever heard of this and when are we all going?
This is at the Nantahala Gorge. Mary and Barb, I expect you guys to check it out and let us know..It look great. http://www.wildwaterrafting.com/nanzip.php
I don't think so, but I will gladly take pictures of all who are daring enough to do it.
There is another zip line that a couple of women have told me about that is really good which is not far from Mary. Will post the link later.
Happy Anniversary
Mike & Bridget
Happy Anniversary
Brian & Heather
Happy Birthday
Jada
Golly, busy day. Happy Anniversary Bridget and Mike, Brian and Heather, Happy Birthday Jada!
I would love to check both of these places out. I think I can handle zip lining--maybe. I know I can handle checking them out.
Barb let me know when you are available.
Here is the other link:
http://www.historicbanningmills.com/canopy.html
If you have time watch the "See Hidden Treasure Movie".
Mary - Friday of this week or Monday, Wednesday or Thursday of next week is good for me.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BRIDGET AND MIKE...AND BRIAN AND HEATHER...AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JADA!!
Happy Anniversary Mike and Bridget. Ditto to Brian and Heather.
And a very Happy Birthday to Jada
Wow, what a special day!
kathy, You had said you posted something about your dinner? I never saw it??
Barb, give me a call. I think this Friday works for me. Unless something unexpected pops up. Our subdivision is crazy with last minutes. We only have 2 specs and 2 starts left.
I had such a good time with Melissa yesterday. She bought lunch and dinner. She also bought me a shopping bag to keep in my purse cause she hates when I take a bag from the store. She is all about saving the earth. We ate at two different restaurants that are "green"
It's been fun, fun, fun. I almost hate that I have to work Saturday. Oh, well.
can someone give me christy and leemans new address? thanks!
I know it is 241 Maynard Ter. Unit 42 Atlanta, GA. I don't know the zip code. I'll find out and let you know.
The deck is coming along, slowly but surely. If John would stop working overtime, maybe he could get things done at home. I've had to cook dinner three nights in a row.
Post a Comment