Friday, October 16, 2009

Prayer Request

I am asking everyone to prayer for John's brother's daughter. She is the one that was born with health problems and apparently she has swine flu and they are not sure if she will make it. Her name is Britney Lesh.

Thanks

21 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry to hear she isn't doing well. I will certainly pray for her.

Gma17 said...

Everybody prayed for her at Mass tonight.

Mary Lesh said...

Thank you. Yesterday was her 21st birthday. She is doing a little better but not out of the woods yet. Thank you everyone and please keep praying.

Nancy said...

sorry mary, will be in our prayers tonight.

Kathy said...

OH MY GOD!!! Where the hell is everybody??!!!
Am I the only one with an exciting life?? Saturday I went with G-ma and Kelly to a place called CiCi's pizza and then taught Kelly how to work those round knitting thingys. She has already made one leg warmer and is ready to make the other one. Sunday I stayed in bed ALL DAY. Didn't feel good and thought I might be getting sick and didn't want to give whatever it was to anyone else. Doing OK today. Even went to work.
Now see, isn't that exciting, try and top that!!!!

Kathy said...

ps.. Going to MaryEllen's with mom (G-ma) this weekend. going to pick up Lindsy and then we're all going up to Asheville for the day. Girls weekend road trip. Oh yeah!!!

Bridget said...

Mary, I will keep her in our prayers. Kathy, I just got back from Seattle with Sheila, lots of fun, then stopped in Park City, Utah and stayed with Jim Gillis for a couple of days. Had dinner with Randy Fields, thats Debbie Fields cookies husband. Then we got home and turned around and headed to Fla for homecomming at Univ of Fla. The best weekend of the year. Loads of fun again, then we headed down to Tampa to see Joey. Happy to see him. Now we are home, so TOP THAT!!!!!!

Kathy said...

UNCLE!!!!

Nancy said...

seriously! I am doing nothing!! I woke up today with the worst cold ever! the kind where if you lean forward, snot drips out of your nose. I made chicken soup and will down alot of OJ so this is gone by Friday!! what else have I done??? nothing really. Have to replace bathroom curtain and a swatch came in the mail today. I got nothing else??? But I do check the blog and wonder where the heck everyone is too!!!

Gma17 said...

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!!

Gma17 said...

Nancy, Did you take some of that Honey>>That stuff was great. And echinacea too..Try It !!

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day. And then I hope you BLOG about it.

RickyB said...

Happy Birthday Barb, I hope you have a WONDERFUL day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Barb! I just got the flu shot, so hopefully I won't be getting sick. Nothing too exciting here other then that! What's everyone being for Halloween?

Kathy said...

I went to a costume store with Lori and G-ma last weekend and bought a pair of huge ruby red lips, I'm going to be Angelina Jolie for Halloween. Neil and his girlfriend Venessa are going to tailgate up at the Fla/Ga football game going dressed as fans trying to get into the game!!! Linsey and her boyfriend are going to a KISS concert and I suppose they'll have make on their faces as well.

Gma17 said...

I think I will be am old lady that can never find her keys. I think that will be easy. I wish I knew who was moving them all the time.

Bridget said...

Kathy, I forgot that you called and asked if Mike could get tickets for Neil and Vanessa,(I was in Phoenix), but when I asked Mike he said ARE YOU KIDDING??? Its a very hard ticket to get. You have to do that months earlier. Sorry....... But tell them good luck. I think most of the people there don't have tickets anyway. Its the worlds largest cocktail party.

Barbara said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Nancy said...

who's neil & vanessa?

what's going on with Garth Brooks?? I wanna go!

Bridget said...

Neil is your nephew, and Vanessa is his girlfriend!! I was online for 5 hours, and called repeatedly, had Mike's black card looking for 4 hours as well, and nobody got threw. Garth Brooks sold out and we never got threw. I'm mad!!

Linda said...

I'm still pissed over the Garth Brooks tickets. I was really looking forward to going to Las Vegas and then on to Lake Tahoe. I'm dying to see snow; it's been way to long. Now that I have an impressive camera, I want to take some good snow pictures. Maybe we'll go anyway and meet up with Rick. I have to learn how to use this camera and I'm afraid to ask Hank......Please pray for me....