Videos will never convey the true hysterical time we all had watching this dance unfold!! It was a fabulous ceremony, very romantic and entertaining (thank you Mr. Eddie LeClair, Sr) As for Eddie LeClair (the hungry dancer)I don't need to say a word, we all fell in love with him. The party was wonderful and Bridget's house looked gorgeous. Gerry and Barb, you missed a great time - you should have let Jada take care of lil' Gerry and come on up. Gerry and Jada, hope you will be much better in a few weeks and look forward to seeing you for your special day.
Hey Mary, I got a few pictures but none really good..Please send me some of Christy. She looked so beautiful..i want to show everybody...what a great wedding!!!!!
In case anyone is interested, Cherie and I are working on getting a rate at the Residence Inn in Cary (about 2 miles from our house and 8 - 10 miles from where Jenn and Adam are getting Married). It's a great location, right across the parking lot from my gym, and all registerd guests have full access to the gym (great place, more to come later). we should finalized the deal in the next few days. Loks like $74 a nite for a studio and $119 for a 2 bedroom. All rooms have a full kitchen. A 1 bedroom is $84. Really good place and location. I plan on roasting a PIG on Saturday, before her wedding for family and friends. starting to get really excited, once Cherie and I finalized the hotel deal, we'll let all know. Love ya'll
Rick, you must be mad! Can you do that on her wedding day??? (Although, that is SO Dad!) and sounds delish!! hotel sounds great. are taxi's easily available? even a short ride at the end of the night won't do it for me. And Kathy, you said you were going to get some sun this weekend?! what happened? I've been telling everyone over here how my sister in FL put that on her facebook and it was torture to me! So, we had a baby shower her on Sunday. Hayle is really growing up, because she truly was so helpful to me!! She was my cohost! Getting drinks for people, playing with the little kids who came, cleaning beforehand and blowing up balloons. So I was really tired in the afternoon. I'm still tired, I think I may have to take a nap today. Saturday was spent getting ready for the shower, baking my cheesecake, oh, and we went out to dinner with friends! It was so FUN! And again, my grown up Hayle stayed home, no baby sitter needed. hmmm, guess that's it.
We already made reservations at the Marriott Courtyard in Cary. It is 2.3 miles from your house. Had good reviews and rates. Can't wait to see everyone.
Well Rick, you sold me when I read that it was right across the street from a GYM. Count me in; I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to work out while I was in town. Thank god, that's resolved!! I feel thinner already. Love You..
Nancy, Jen is getting married on Sunday so we can sit back and we swine all day Saturday!! And yes that is sooo dad. I can't wait, I'm getting excited too.
I only sat out in the sun for about an hour and it was great!!!
Hey the rooms sound great!! And Linda I'm with you. We can hang out at the gym for hours. fun,fun,fun!And yes Rick, Dad must have big smile on his face, watching you cook a pig..Fantastic
FYI we're not set in stone on having the pig saturday....might do it friday, when is everyone planning to get in town, i feel like friday for the BBQ would be more lax seeing as sat. ill have wedding stuff to do!
that's right, I forgot! I thought he was doing a pig the same day as the wedding. whew, ok, well that sounds great! Jen, I'll be driving w/GMa from Atlanta, so whenever she says ok. However, I do have to convince her to get into greensboro a couple days early so I can renew my drivers license, fun fun fun!!
Where have I been? I can't believe I missed so many posts. I am really looking forward to all this. Golly, I was going to drive up Saturday and leave Monday, but I guess I will come up Friday. The hotel sounds awesome. And I am with Linda and Gma, gotta have the gym You know me. Workout all the time. You don't get this shape by being lazy. Jen, loved the invitations!
Good Morning anyone!! I'm on my way to the grocery store to pick up my supplies for tomorrow nights dinner at Lori's. We are celebrating "GREECE". I'm making Moussaka. I'm pretty sure I heard mom was going to make Baklava from scratch.! Well, maybe not.
I've made my reservations at the hotel for Jen's wedding. I'm looking forward to this. Although my diet isn't going so good. OH alas.
how could you have made your reservations? I haven't heard an update? Did I miss it?? Greece? awesome, and I've made mousaka, very yummy. is hummous greek? we just made that. We're having a BBQ! Sun is out, pete marinated steaks, roasted potatoes, asparagus wrapped in parma ham, tomato salad, beer, and Pimms. aaah, love good weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent an email out to everyone, I hope y'all (that's you all in North Carolina)got it. I had to look up Nancy's Mary's and Christy's and used the below address:nancycalta@yahoo.co.uk; xlesh@bellsouth.net; braunma17@comcast.net:chussain@uga.edu. I hope everyone else got it.
Barb, We want to stay at a hotel for Gerry and Jada's wedding, what's a close place for us to stay? any suggestions ?
23 comments:
More, more, more . . .
What a tease. I want more pictures, more video.
Looks like a great time was had by all. Sorry we missed it. ;o{
Help me out! I need some addresses!
SO great seeing everyone this weekend :)
Tony, Brian & Heather, Carl, Mimi & Tommy, Gerry & Jada, and Christy & Leeman!
Thanks!
Videos will never convey the true hysterical time we all had watching this dance unfold!! It was a fabulous ceremony, very romantic and entertaining (thank you Mr. Eddie LeClair, Sr) As for Eddie LeClair (the hungry dancer)I don't need to say a word, we all fell in love with him. The party was wonderful and Bridget's house looked gorgeous. Gerry and Barb, you missed a great time - you should have let Jada take care of lil' Gerry and come on up. Gerry and Jada, hope you will be much better in a few weeks and look forward to seeing you for your special day.
i posted some pictures on my facebook if you want to see mine. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!
Hey Mary, I got a few pictures but none really good..Please send me some of Christy. She looked so beautiful..i want to show everybody...what a great wedding!!!!!
Hey Rick, Hope you are taking your vitamins and staying healthy. Swine flu is one the rise and Mexico seems to have the most cases.
I did absolutely nothing this weekend. Did some straightening around the house and some laundry and that's it!! What did ya'll do??
In case anyone is interested, Cherie and I are working on getting a rate at the Residence Inn in Cary (about 2 miles from our house and 8 - 10 miles from where Jenn and Adam are getting Married). It's a great location, right across the parking lot from my gym, and all registerd guests have full access to the gym (great place, more to come later). we should finalized the deal in the next few days. Loks like $74 a nite for a studio and $119 for a 2 bedroom. All rooms have a full kitchen. A 1 bedroom is $84. Really good place and location. I plan on roasting a PIG on Saturday, before her wedding for family and friends. starting to get really excited, once Cherie and I finalized the hotel deal, we'll let all know. Love ya'll
Rick, you must be mad! Can you do that on her wedding day??? (Although, that is SO Dad!) and sounds delish!! hotel sounds great. are taxi's easily available? even a short ride at the end of the night won't do it for me.
And Kathy, you said you were going to get some sun this weekend?! what happened? I've been telling everyone over here how my sister in FL put that on her facebook and it was torture to me! So, we had a baby shower her on Sunday. Hayle is really growing up, because she truly was so helpful to me!! She was my cohost! Getting drinks for people, playing with the little kids who came, cleaning beforehand and blowing up balloons. So I was really tired in the afternoon. I'm still tired, I think I may have to take a nap today. Saturday was spent getting ready for the shower, baking my cheesecake, oh, and we went out to dinner with friends! It was so FUN! And again, my grown up Hayle stayed home, no baby sitter needed. hmmm, guess that's it.
We already made reservations at the Marriott Courtyard in Cary. It is 2.3 miles from your house. Had good reviews and rates. Can't wait to see everyone.
Well Rick, you sold me when I read that it was right across the street from a GYM. Count me in; I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to work out while I was in town. Thank god, that's resolved!! I feel thinner already.
Love You..
Nancy, Jen is getting married on Sunday so we can sit back and we swine all day Saturday!! And yes that is sooo dad. I can't wait, I'm getting excited too.
I only sat out in the sun for about an hour and it was great!!!
Hey the rooms sound great!! And Linda I'm with you. We can hang out at the gym for hours. fun,fun,fun!And yes Rick, Dad must have big smile on his face, watching you cook a pig..Fantastic
Oh for pete sake. This gym is like a club. I was thinking of the pools that they have.
FYI we're not set in stone on having the pig saturday....might do it friday, when is everyone planning to get in town, i feel like friday for the BBQ would be more lax seeing as sat. ill have wedding stuff to do!
that's right, I forgot! I thought he was doing a pig the same day as the wedding. whew, ok, well that sounds great!
Jen, I'll be driving w/GMa from Atlanta, so whenever she says ok. However, I do have to convince her to get into greensboro a couple days early so I can renew my drivers license, fun fun fun!!
Can't wait for the wedding. The invitations look awesome. Good job to you, Adam, and your friend!
Where have I been? I can't believe I missed so many posts. I am really looking forward to all this. Golly, I was going to drive up Saturday and leave Monday, but I guess I will come up Friday. The hotel sounds awesome. And I am with Linda and Gma, gotta have the gym You know me. Workout all the time. You don't get this shape by being lazy.
Jen, loved the invitations!
i think we're gonna do the BBQ saturday....it will work out best for everyone :)
thanks for the compliments on the invitations, i was more than happy with how they turned out :)
Good Morning anyone!!
I'm on my way to the grocery store to pick up my supplies for tomorrow nights dinner at Lori's. We are celebrating "GREECE". I'm making Moussaka. I'm pretty sure I heard mom was going to make Baklava from scratch.! Well, maybe not.
I've made my reservations at the hotel for Jen's wedding. I'm looking forward to this. Although my diet isn't going so good. OH alas.
how could you have made your reservations? I haven't heard an update? Did I miss it??
Greece? awesome, and I've made mousaka, very yummy. is hummous greek? we just made that.
We're having a BBQ! Sun is out, pete marinated steaks, roasted potatoes, asparagus wrapped in parma ham, tomato salad, beer, and Pimms. aaah, love good weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds yummy Nancy. Hey Kathy, where did you make your reservations? Rick did not confirm anything.
I got an e-mail from Rick, I'll forward it to ya'll so you can make your reservations too!!
Nancy,
You dinner sounds yummy!! How do you stay so slim eating like that?
I sent an email out to everyone, I hope y'all (that's you all in North Carolina)got it. I had to look up Nancy's Mary's and Christy's and used the below address:nancycalta@yahoo.co.uk; xlesh@bellsouth.net; braunma17@comcast.net:chussain@uga.edu. I hope everyone else got it.
Barb, We want to stay at a hotel for Gerry and Jada's wedding, what's a close place for us to stay? any suggestions ?
Post a Comment