Copy and paste this link in your browser. You won't want to miss this. They will let any one run for president. Who will you vote for?
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=357563&altf=Nbszboo&altl=Csbvo
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Oh Barb, my first thought was, 'Oh, you do not want to go here on the blog', but that was really funny.
That was great!!!!! Loved it. Mom how about it? Are you up for it. After all you have experience from your condo association.
I can't get on it so I guess I can't run..oh wait a minute McCain does'nt know how to get on the internet either so will someone submit my name..I'll do OK..
Mom, I was going to second Bridget's nomination for you until I realized I can run for President. And I have already e-mailed everyone!!!! I hope ya'll got it!!
where's christyyyy
Mom,
Highlight this address
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=357563&altf=Nbszboo&altl=Csbvo
then right click, copy it, go to your address bar, right click, paste and then hit enter.
sorry Barb..for some reason the "video" screen just stays black on my computer. Funny thing is..Kathy's played fine.. Such is life!
By the way, Jen, Christy is in Ga. for a wedding and work but will be back next week
I'm pretty darn excited about coming to FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hate not having Pete with me though! Hayle and I will arrive Sunday night. And Pete will come in the next Saturday night. Kathy, I haven't seen your new house yet?? any other plans??? anyone, anyone, anyone??
I'm so mad that no one posts here anymore that I've decided to go on strike at my house. NO MORE HOUSECLEANING until everyone joins in and contributes to this blog. In fact I've actually gone to the extreme and trashed my house. I have gone out of my way to leave out all kinds of knitting projects, and you wouldn't believe the beads I have laying around. The shoes that I kick off everyday after getting home from work...they're still there. My recycle bin full of wine bottles...still loaded. All my unopened mail, still on the dining room table. And it's all your fault!!!!
well, kathy, i can't wait to see your house. since it's my fist time. yeah.
OMG, the laundry is piling up, the ring in my bathtub is getting wider, there is so much grease on my stove it might ignite itself. And if it continues, instead of cleaning I just might decide to visit one of you folks. How would you like that? Huh?!!
Bring it on Kathy. ;o} I have an extra room.
I'm sooooo sad that no one cares that my garbage is piling up. The soap scum (never mind, there's no soap scum because I'm not washing) the wilted lettuce in my refrig is starting to smell. It's always dark at my house because my windows need washing. In fact I can barely see the keys on this keyboard because of all the dust. I'm packing and going to Barb's.!!!!
Hey Kathy, Wait for Meeeeeeeee!
OK, Ya'll are no fun. I quit!!!
ok Kathy, I agree...why don't we just call each other and talk. OR even better why don't we just talk about everybody else when we get together this Sunday??Let's put that on the menu..
Post a Comment