Awesome GO MARY!!! We are Wii Freaks here at the Halsy household. Brian and I feel very sore but we just cant stop!! Try the boxing!! Oh gotta go beat some ass!!! Good Night!! :)
I love Wii too! I hurt for days after playing, and I'm pretty bad at it. Stephen kicks ass in some boxing... one day when we can afford a Wii, we'll box all you people online. It'll be awesome.
5 comments:
aoMary, you look like a pro. You need to take up tennis.
too funny
i love the wii
but i'm the guitar hero champion for sure!
Awesome GO MARY!!! We are Wii Freaks here at the Halsy household. Brian and I feel very sore but we just cant stop!! Try the boxing!! Oh gotta go beat some ass!!!
Good Night!! :)
Opps I spelled Halsey wrong!!! DUH!!!
I love Wii too! I hurt for days after playing, and I'm pretty bad at it. Stephen kicks ass in some boxing... one day when we can afford a Wii, we'll box all you people online. It'll be awesome.
Oh, and mom that's really funny! Who made that?
Post a Comment