Saturday, October 27, 2007

Commercial


Hey Guys,

Check out Lori and Rob's acting skills!

20 comments:

CHL said...

Keep in mind the quality is crappy on this blog.

Nancy said...

That is so awesome!!! But I keep looking at Rob thinking he is about to crack up! And Lori, how can you act like you were a smoker, so gross! I guess it's cuz you were so convincing, I just hate it. Not the commercial, just the thought of you smoking.
We are going to London this morning to see the Dolphins play. We'll stay overnight there, so I'm looking forward to it, I haven't been there in a long time! I'm guessing security is going to be very tight, they've asked people to arrive by noon for a five o'clock game.

Barbara said...

Great job guys. Is it actually showing on television? Has anyone seen it on tv? The next thing you know you will have paparazzi following you every where.

Jen said...

THAT IS FREAKIN COOL! :) how did they get to be a part of this??

Bridget said...

Lori and Rob I will need your autographs. That was really cool. Very convincing. I want to try it. Looks like fun. How many takes did you have to do? I'm thinking you did a lot of laughing too.

CHL said...

This a commercial of Leemans. It was pretty funny watching the outtakes and mistakes, but they were very professional. We also filmed a version of Kelly and Johnny playing Lori and Rob. It is pretty cute.

CHL said...

It has not been aired yet!

CHL said...

This be a commercial of Leemans. It be really cool to film, act, and pretend to be quitten smokin..... What I meant to say is This "is" a commercial of Leemans.

Unknown said...

Wow that was great. Lori was really convincing, I think you were both really professional. If I was a smoker I would def. quit after watching that. Kelly's hair looked awesome in the back at the park...does her hair naturally dry like that? I just spent $70- on some tool to make my hair look like that! Anyways you guys did great in your debut, Christy I think it would be a wonderful idea if you posted the one of Kelly and Johnny doing it!

Nancy said...

yes, yes, yes!!! Please, and outtakes too!! Thaat's my favorite part of all movies!! Christy, that was pretty funny, but i didn't realize you typed a mistake, til you pointed it out, then i went back and read it. funny.

Nancy said...

oh yes, we went to Wembley yesterday to see the dolphins giants game. What fun, but of course would'vebeen nicer if they WON!! Freakin losers! But we wore our dolphin stuff and screamed for them. it was cool cuz our hotel was like 100 yards from the stadium. but i am writing them a letter, for the money we paid, they could afford to replace the hair dryer from 1959. it comes out like a whisper and is the size of a toaster. and the shower head was even with my collar bone. I nearly had to get on my knees to wash my hair. Oh, and traffic was awesome this morning. Ok, but seriously, it was fun.

JimmyJammers said...

I kept thinking that it was gonna turn into a joke and Rob would start dancing to the Beastie Boys with his face painted black....or was he the black in the commercail?

Unknown said...

I am cracking up for the following reasons:
Picturing nancy in a alice in wonderland size shower on her knees trying to get her hair wet. And 2, jimmy saying rob was also the black guy in the commercial. Funny funny people.

Does anyone have any healthy recipes? I am trying to eat healthy. Not a huge meat either, if I do it's chicken and I love pasta...any suggestions?

CHL said...

Go to cookinglight.com they have some good recipes and epicurious.com is good because if you search properly they will give you self magazine recipes.

I think it is hysterical picturing Nancy blowdry her hair with a toaster that whispers. Indeed, the black man is Rob! Good job Jimmy for cracking that one.

CHL said...

Britt - How did you even notice Kelly in the background? And her hair? I can agree it dries naturally with the best waves, but how does one even know to look for that???

Mary Lesh said...

Hey let's see the out takes and the Kelly and Johnny version. All those in favor say Aye!

Nancy said...

TOTALLY AYE!!

Ok, people, begin your prayers. I have now booked, get ready. Eye surgery. And I am flying alone. and it's a longass flight. I am leaving on this coming monday the 5th. from Cardiff, to amsterdam, to minneapolis to st. louis. 3 hour eye exam on tuesday, surgery on wednesday, post-op on thursday and fly home on friday. OMG!! I am so nervous, more nervous than excited, but excited too. but imagine, ME, without glasses or contacts!!! Eeek! I've had glasses since 5th grade!! I hope all goes well!

Unknown said...

I don't know the hair just caught my eye!

Nancy I will certainly say a prayer, everybody raves about those surgeries though! Who's your favorite Saint?

Nancy said...

i like all saints. but I'll take the saint who protects travelors. is that st. christopher? and is there a saint for eye surguries?

Yea, Brit, I had to go back and look at the video to realize it was johnny & kelly in the background. very observant!
thanks for the prayers, i feel better already.

Mary Lesh said...

St. Louis, maybe I'll drive up. I think it is only an 8 hour drive.
I'll pray for you too.