Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dublin



Dublin was really fun!!! Although it was over so quickly! We had some good Irish grub, but we didn't see any Irish dancing. They don't let any kids in any pubs after 7:30 at night, and that's when the shows begins. We did see alot of people REALLY enjoying themselves, unfortunately I didn't get it on video. Next time!

15 comments:

Jen said...

i reallyreallyreally wish i could travel as much as those caltabianos-i'm so jealous.

Nancy said...

I forgot to mention, that is in the world famous Guinness Brewery.

Unknown said...

finally someone posts something!! This was getting to be ridiculous!!! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Gma17 said...

wow what fun!! Was the Irish beer as good as the German brew???Looks like it was fun any way. I think we are all jealous

CHL said...

Wow I can't wait to travel! I like that picture- it's cute. I have to agree w/ Britt someone really needed to post.

I am so excited I just got a job offer with Saks they are launching a new skincare line and they are flying me to New York for training - next week.

CHL said...

I sound like some super hardcore A.D.D. person. I should just write in bullet format

Unknown said...

Christy I am so ridiculously happy for you it's flippin insane (depending on the reader's mood feel free to insert the "F" word wherever you see flippin)!!! I can't wait for you to get up here and train, this is so exciting I have to keep reminding myself that I am not the one who got a job. But I have seriously been waiting for someone to get a job at flippin Saks my WHOLE LIFE! Plus you will be in NYC during fashion week, and I happen to have extra tickets!! Big Big Big!

Nancy said...

OMG! I am so jealous!! You girls have the LIFE!!!
Congratulations Chris!

Gma17 said...

Oh My God!! to be young again!!!!Aren't you guys having enough fun already????? ENJOY!!

Unknown said...

If you want to see our "Higher Education" dollars at work, go to YouTube and search for user Appstate09 where you'll see Ricky's video's of his trip the Michigan to watch Appalacian St beat the University of Miching this past weekend. One of the video's shows Ricky being lifted over thier heads, and acting like he was dong pushups. In the upper deck. Oh, to be young again.

Gma17 said...

Saw it! It looks like he is having fun. But maybe he was just pretending.. Ahh to be young again...What is he studying, Rick??

Unknown said...

Ricky's major right now is "Sports Management". You know him, anything that gets him closer to the playing field.

Gma17 said...

OK...WHERE IS EVERYBODY??HOW AM I GOING TO GET ANY NEWS IF NOONE WRITES..DO I HAVE TO TALK POLITICS TO GET A RESPONSE?? OK I WILL. NOW THAT THE GENERAL SAYS HE DOES NOT KNOW IF THE WAR IN IRAQ IS MAKING US SAFER HERE IN THE STATES, WILL SOME ONE LIKE TO SAY WHY WE ARE THERE? OR SHOULD I SAY WHAT EXCUSE BUSH WILL USE NOW FOR SENDING OUR BOYS THERE?? HMMM..WHAT WILL HE SAY. I BELIEVE HE IS RUNNING OUT OF EXCUSES..I AM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO SAN DIEGO..WE INTEND TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN. MARY AND I WILL BE ARRIVING ON THURSDAY AND MEETING TOM AND MIMI AND THEN HOPE TO MEET UP WITH THE HALSEYS AND BRAUNS AND HAVE A BALL...WISH EVERYONE COULD BE THERE BUT WE WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE FUN!!!!

Nancy said...

oh God! NO! I don't know mom, where is everyone. I am missing all the news and funny stories. Personally, I don't think I have any right now. Buffett ran in front of a car the other day and a man yelled at me and called me a stupid woman. I really wish I told him to shut up, but I didn't say anything. We're going to a horse race tomorrow afternoon. hmmm. My next door neighbors are moving down the street, so we'll get new neighbors. And the man behind us is building his house. See, boring stuff. anybody else got anything???

Mary Lesh said...

Melissa, Christy and I are starting a new business. It is called Halo Heirloom Veils. We are very excited about it. Other than that, nothing new.