Sunday, March 18, 2007

WakeUP!

Hi Everyone! No, I do not have internet yet! Wednesday, fingers crossed!! I am going with Virgin, so let's just hope it is better than the last service provider! Anyway, I am at Pete's office and cannot type at leisure, so I'll try to be quick and informative! Today is Mothers Day in the UK and we switched our clocks forward last week. So currently we are only 4 hours ahead of you. I think we change ahead in 3-4 weeks. So, I LOVED having Christy and Leeman here!!!! They are awesome. Christy, I hope I didn't totally treat you like you were still 4 years old. I was thinking how I handed you my mobile phone and was telling you how to dial it to call home, and thought, you must have thought I was retarded, when really I was treating you like you were! When in fact, I'm sure you know more than I do about technology. Anyway, I got a good laugh when I thought back about it. They worked their butts off at the school, filming EVERYTHING! I cannot wait to see what Leeman creates! We took them to a couple places not too far away, but really a week is too short when you come so far. We think next week we will go back to that beach with the dogs. When I get internet I'll be planning my summer trip home and then Vegas in october and xmas at Bridgets. So excited! So who wants to come over next?? ok, goota run, luv you all! (will post pictures when I have internet at home)

14 comments:

Jen said...

im so jealous of christy & leeman, i want to visittttt. i have no passport though, nor money to travel...but one day, one day it will happen. i'm glad to hear that you guys all had a great time!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I am so tired. Are people boycotting the blog or something??

Mary Lesh said...

I am very excited about Brian's wedding. Another family get together. Kathy, if you need an extra day, we could come back Monday. I really don't have a problem with the driving.
Saturday, John and I went to Athens for St. Patricks day at Aromas. We stayed with Christy and Leeman. In the morning we looked at property for us and in the afternoon I showed a customer some properties. Then we drove home. Only put on 500 miles in 24 hours.
Yesterday I had to take John to Woodstock to have a tooth pulled, then I took him back home (3 hours in the car because of traffic). Then I headed back to Athens to finish showing the customer homes and to see Christy and Leeman's new apartment. I got home about 11:30 and drove 4 more hours there and back.
Apparently driving doesn't bother me. Not including the 3 hours driving my customer around, I had 7 hours driving back and forth. Huh, I must have been born to drive.
I'll do the driving to Florida, Kathy. You just enjoy the ride.

Nancy said...

Hey all. I am at Hayle's school and was able to get on the blog (I can't at the library!!) UGH!!! And today the company showed up to set me up at home, and let without even coming inside. They can't do it. I LOVE LIVING HERE! I swear to GOD!!!! other than that, I am anxiously waiting for the DVD and everyone at school is so excited to see it as well!!
Jennifer, your birthday card came back to us in the mail. I have to get it back out to youy. Your dad said to just mail it to his house. So, maybe someday I'll get to the post office. :-(
Kathy, how crazy, I am not mad at Denise!! I thought she was thinking I was a dork for asking her for that favor after not talking to her for so long! So I would love to hear from her.
BJ got sick, but seems to be better now. Throwing up and diarea. hmm, nothing else new right now.

Nancy said...

Oh, yes, I am mad that I cannot come to the wedding party and you will all be together again without me!!! Melissa, are you going?? I hope I will get to see you all soon! I think we should rent a house on the beach somewhere in the summer, and all share recipes. Christy and I spent alot of time talking about food and recipes and she made some of the most delicious thing!! What a good little cook! we could all prepare meals for each other. And I am going to take a cooking class, maybe I'll go look that up now.....

Barbara said...

Gma if you are going to jump out of a plane - I want to go. I think Linda would do it to. It would be fun. Anyone else up for jumping out of a plane?

Mary Lesh said...

NO WAY JOSE!

Unknown said...

G-ma you are the bravest grandma around! I am just at work trying not to strangle myself!
No big deal! Hopefully I will be in Florida, who knows though

Barbara said...

Okay it is official, the entire Braun family will be in Florida to celebrate with Heather and Brian. Gerry and Charlie are excited to see Carl and Brian. I don't think they have seen Carl since his wedding. WOW . . . So Lori are you ready to partyyyyy?

Jen said...

Actually the whole Braun family WILL NOT be in florida. Ricky and I will not be there:(

On another note, I have no idea who Mrs. Fitz is, nor do I know much about anything ever...

but I DO know that video is sooooo good and Leeman one day I'll be paying you to do Adam and I's wedding!! You are brilliant!!!

Barbara said...

Jennifer, Uncle Gerry thought you an Ricky should strike a deal with your parents like we made with Gerry and have them pay for half of your air fare. That way we could have the entire AWESOME BRAUN FAMILY altogether. Gerry is flying into Orlando to meet up with Charlie and they are driving down together and then Gerry is flying out of West Palm. I agree with Uncle Gerry what do you think?

Jen said...

first off
when is this wedding?

second off...
i don't know if i can get off work.

Barbara said...

Jennifer, You can fly out afterschool on Friday and fly back Sunday. You can even fly out Saturday morning and still make it. No need to take any time off. You know you don't want to miss a Braun get together.
Charlie met Heather yesterday and said her and her family are real nice. Brian, Heather and Christian are at Disney this weekend with Heather's family celebrating Heather's sisters 30th Birthday. Charlie met up with all of them for dinner last night and said he had a great time. Everyone was very nice and he felt comfortable with the group of ten of them.
I hope you and Ricky can make it.
Love, Aunt Barbara

Barbara said...

WELL did the Realtor show up? Sounds like the women in your family like to be scantily dressed on that back deck of yours!!!